TylerBray8's NCAA Football Series

TylerBray8

SJSU is fitting. I like how you used elements of their logo to make a VERY unique striping pattern. These smaller schools (in the football landscape) are much more open to that kind of interpretation, for sure. Great work!

Thanks, yeah smaller schools are more open to this type of look. But it is hard to get a good look for some of them...for example New Mexico State. I'll figure something out for them.

BTW New Mexico State is who I'm working on right now. I'm saving the rest of the bigger schools for the end of the series.

Untitled.png

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

New Mexico State

For New Mexixo State, I used a little inspiration from the New Mexico Flag. I took one side of the emblem in the middle of the flag and made it the shoulder stripes. There is a new helmet logo for the Aggies. Only one helmet, Maroon. 2 pants options, grey and maroon. 2 jerseys, maroon and white. Jerseys have contrasting sleeves. And lastly, I used the old adidas template instead of techfit.

NewMexSt1.pngNewMexSt2.png

C&C

Untitled.png

I love SJSU, for the record.

As for NM State, their colors are Maroon and white. If want to and Grey as one of their colors (which actually isn't a bad idea), the away jersey should be grey as well. If you did that, this could be a sick uniform.

b0b5d4f702adf623d75285ca50ee7632.jpg
Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

As for NM State, their colors are Maroon and white. If want to and Grey as one of their colors (which actually isn't a bad idea), the away jersey should be grey as well. If you did that, this could be a sick uniform.

The you have to have a white jersey as the road team....don't you???

Untitled.png

Putting silver on NMSU is a bad idea considering it's one of New Mexico's colors.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

Putting silver on NMSU is a bad idea considering it's one of New Mexico's colors.

I disagree. Look at Florida and Miami for example...they both use orange. Stanford and USC both use cardinal. I could go on.

Yes, but Miami and Florida have differing color schemes. They're blue and orange vs. orange and green. The same goes for USC and Stanford. They're not the same color scheme. UNM and NMSU have the common element of red, so by giving NMSU silver, you're giving them the exact same color scheme as UNM.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

I disagree. Look at Florida and Miami for example...they both use orange. Stanford and USC both use cardinal. I could go on.

Yes, but Miami and Florida have differing color schemes. They're blue and orange vs. orange and green. The same goes for USC and Stanford. They're not the same color scheme. UNM and NMSU have the common element of red, so by giving NMSU silver, you're giving them the exact same color scheme as UNM.

Yes. Good point. So I might go back and update NMSU later.

Untitled.png

Nope.

Masoli.jpg

Also, the color schemes aren't the same for New Mexico and New Mexico State. New Mexico is Strawberry and Silver, and NM State is Maroon and (in this concept) grey. The Lobos use a much lighter red and they use a shiny silver, not grey.

Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

Alright guys, I'm currently working on Nevada. They currently use the old miami template. So I wanted to ask you guys what I should do.

A. Go to a more classic style uni. Not too classic, but probably a unique sleeve stripe or something.

B. Modern. Something you don't see everyday. All out.

I was leaning more towards A. Nevada doesn't seem like a modern school to me.

Untitled.png

Nope.

Masoli.jpg

Also, the color schemes aren't the same for New Mexico and New Mexico State. New Mexico is Strawberry and Silver, and NM State is Maroon and (in this concept) grey. The Lobos use a much lighter red and they use a shiny silver, not grey.

It's still a shade of red and a shade of gray. It's not right. You'll never see Florida change their blue to green and you'll never see USC change their red to blue, etc. etc.

Nope.

Masoli.jpg

It's still a shade of red and a shade of gray. It's not right. You'll never see Florida change their blue to green and you'll never see USC change their red to blue, etc. etc.

They had that before. It was Strawberry and Silver vs Maroon and white. Plus, NM State is not Florida or USC. Some people don't even know they play football. For Nevada Deion, go all out. I think it would be interesting to see the Wolf logo as a pants stripe.

I wasn't gonna go that all out. but you'll see what I have in mind. Don't expect to see a crazy font, or anything to crazy. I just have a nice sleeve stripe that no other team has, and goes well with the wolf pack. If it gets ready tonight, it'll be up pretty late my time. Still have some kinks to work out.

Untitled.png

Nope.

Masoli.jpg

Its a concept dude, chill. If he wants to change the colors he can, its not like he is not allowed to give the school a new color.

As for New Mexico State, I like it, the flag stripes are pretty cool, also I'll stay tuned for your Nevada concept, I was actually about to do them but I'm probably gonna wait to post any of my stuff for a while.

Check out my new NFL 2016 Series!

Alright guys, can we stop replying to the comment with the pic of masoli. It's taking up a lot of room.

Nevada Wolf Pack

So for Nevada, I got my striping pattern from their logo. It's not exactly like the logo but I think it looks good with it. I gave the wolf pack 2 lids (navy and dark grey). 3 jerseys as well as pants (navy, white, dark grey). Not much more to say.

Nevada1.pngNevada2.png

Nevada3.png

C&C

Untitled.png

I love the striping, but get rid of the white in the logo. It hurts my eyes.

Louisiana Tech Bulldogs

For LaTech I didn't really want to change much. New helmet stripes. Red helmet and white helmet. The white looks better IMO, but the red was already their primary so I didn't change that. Blue, white, and red jerseys. White pants. Went with just a block number font instead of whatever font it is they use now. I also put LOUISIANA TECH across the chest of the jersey.

LaTech1.pngLaTech2.png

LaTech3.png

C&C

Untitled.png

Archived