TylerBray8's NCAA Football Series

TylerBray8

LSU is pretty good. I'm just not feeling the number font. It's too thin on the horizontal strokes.

Tell that to LSU because I made that 2 from the S on an LSU logo...

Maybe the problem is the pointy-ness of the font. LSU has numbers as part of their "Geaux" font package. The numbers in the concept just look weird to me. Take the numbers from there and it would be perfect.

gYH2mW9.png

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like Miami for the most part. I love the palm sleeve and pants design. Very similar to a concept I did, which also included the gunmetal! We have similar taste when it comes to that school.

my crazy miami concept

The home numbers could be improved...I don't like how they are split without a unifying outline.

Your concept is amazing. Other than the green facemask, I would love for them to go with that look.

Air Force

Alright here's the new and improved Air Force. Currently they use the way overused Mizzou template. I switched them over to pro combat. Lightning bolts as shoulder stripes, added blue helmet and pants. went back to royal/silver instead of royal/black, sublimated the wings off of the actual U.S. Air Force logo on back of jersey.

AirForce1.pngAirForce2.png

C&C

Untitled.png

To be honest, this one is far worse than the rest.

The shoulders on the home look bad, you just filled them in white, which would look terrible on the field IMO.

I'm not a fan of the logo either, I think it would look much better if you just kept the origonal lightning bolt.

however, I really like the number font you chose here.

I know man, I shouldn't have posted it in the first place. Laziness on my part to not do a good concept.

Untitled.png

You nailed LSU, thats one of the best sets in the series so far IMO.

I also like what you did with Air Force, nice touch with the wings on the back.

Check out my new NFL 2016 Series!

I still want some more C&C on LSU and Air Force but I have TCU done So I will go ahead and post them.

TCU Horned Frogs

TCU's new uni's look so bad IMO. So I wanted to go back to the look that they've had for the past few years w/o the frogskin. I designed this one after their 2010 pro combat but I used a new font that just reminds me of TCU for some reason. Maybe you guys will see it too. Also added new black helmet but purple helmet is primary.

This concept is interchangeable...these are just the sets that I thought looked best.

EDIT: New pants stripe. Old one wasn't working.

TCU1.pngTCU2.png

TCU3.png

C&C on my past three...Still brainstorming on UCLA so give me some teams to do next.

Untitled.png

Get rid of the TCU stripe on the pants. Otherwise, it's fine.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

I like the the design of the uniform but to be honest I'm not a fan of the font, it just looks too cartoony to me and kind of clashes with the TCU lettering on the helmet, I'm also not crazy about the black helmet either. But like I said the jersey's design looks really good.

Check out my new NFL 2016 Series!

Alright guys I'm doing Notre Dame and Oklahoma right now...but before I get too far into it.

For ND How do you guys feel about

A. 2 White unis. One w/ navy. One w/ green

B. 2 Throwbacks. One white. One green.

Post back with your feedback ASAP.

Untitled.png

White helmets with OU would look sick.

For Notre Dame, A

b0b5d4f702adf623d75285ca50ee7632.jpg
Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

Archived