TylerBray8's NCAA Football Series

TylerBray8

The white helmet looks so much better. Get rid of the red one.

b0b5d4f702adf623d75285ca50ee7632.jpg
Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So far I really like your work, but there's two things I dont like, your stripes should follow the curve of the shoulder or sleeve, instead of being straight. There other thing is the use of solid white cleats with colored socks, white or black socks with white/black cleats with team color trim look better IMO

Idaho Vandals

Idaho gave me absolutely nothing to build off of. Their logo is boring. Their current uniforms are boring. So I gave them a new, less plain look. It's still kinda plain but not as plain IMO. 1 lid (Gold). 2 jerseys (Black and White). One pants (Gold). Not much else to say.

Idaho1.pngIdaho2.png

C&C

Untitled.png

Those Idaho uniforms are what they should be wearing now. Great job!

b0b5d4f702adf623d75285ca50ee7632.jpg
Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

Nevada looks great. I love the stripes, very unique. I like how it ties in with the logo too. The alternate is one of the best silver football jerseys I've seen; Usually silver jerseys don't look good at all, but I think you nailed it here.

I also like the Idaho concept a lot, I think that Idaho should use a simple design like this. It works well with their logos and colors.

2043050vl19qK6.gif

New Mexico State

For New Mexixo State, I used a little inspiration from the New Mexico Flag. I took one side of the emblem in the middle of the flag and made it the shoulder stripes.

Late to the thread: This was a fantastic idea. Massive props for incorporating it into the jersey without making it look goofy!

Go Cougs.

Fresno State Bulldogs

For Fresno State the only thing I did really was update the number font to one that goes with their FS logo. I think it made a huge difference. Also, The pants stripe is supposed to go with that logo. Not really go with it but it has the same feel, IMO. 1 helmet(red), 2 jerseys(red/white), 2 pants(red/white). Blue is used only as an accent color for Fresno State in this concept.

FresnoSt1.pngFresnoSt2.png

C&C

Untitled.png

Fresno State Bulldogs

For Fresno State the only thing I did really was update the number font to one that goes with their FS logo. I think it made a huge difference. Also, The pants stripe is supposed to go with that logo. Not really go with it but it has the same feel, IMO. 1 helmet(red), 2 jerseys(red/white), 2 pants(red/white). Blue is used only as an accent color for Fresno State in this concept.

I like the use of blue as only an accent color with Fresno State. The last thing we need is another alternate blue jersey, helmet, or pair of pants. I think the font is a too ornate for a uniform. I like the FS on the hip contrasting with the Bulldog on the helmet. Small tweak: make the "V" green on the back of the jersey. It's there to pay homage to the agricultural heritage of the Valley and making it green honors that tradition (one of the few times I'll endorse a non-team colors color change). Love the simplicity of the design. Blue accents really makes the red unis pop.

Go Cougs.

Hawai'i Warriors

S/O to bigmike for another one of his great templates.

For Hawai'i. The main things I wanted to accomplish were using their "band" more and not using any silver. So that's what I did. The band is now on the sleeves and on the leg on the pants (only one side).1 Helmet(Green). 3 Jerseys(Green/White/Black). 2 Pants(Green/Black).

Hawaii1.pngHawaii2.png

Hawaii3.png

C&C

Untitled.png

Also guys, I need to know what you guys think for Western KY.

A. Black Alternate

B. Grey Alternate

C. BOTH

Just let me know what you guys think. Also, should they wear nike or adidas cleats. Since their are no russell cleats?

Untitled.png

Hawai'i was kind of a miss for me, since I've been there I now know how much they actually like the silver so I would probably add it back in. Also IMO the green-green-white is there best combo right now so I would keep that.

WKU-Grey alternate unless you plan on actually using black in the uniforms; Nike Cleats like Georgia Tech and Ohio

Do Alabama next :grin:

@Glenn2-14 I'm waiting to do the rest of the "Big 6" for the end of the series.

Western Kentucky Hilltoppers

In my opinion, all russell uni's look like they are for high school teams. Plus, it seems like every russell school uses that font that they use for the little league world series jerseys. So for Western Kentucky, I went with consistent striping, similar to Florida. The red on this set is the real western kentucky red. For some reason, they wear a really bright red on their football jerseys. I took this red from the logo on sportslogos.net. 1 Helmet(Silver). 4 Jerseys(Red/White/Grey/Black). 2 Pants(Red/Grey). Thats right. I decided to go with a grey and a black. It's not BFBS b/c I used black in the striping.

WesternKY1.pngWesternKY2.png

WesternKY3.pngWesternKY4.png

C&C

Untitled.png

Troy Trojans

Once I saw bigmike do this I knew I had to do it. The striping is based off of an actual sword. When bigmike did this he had the stiping on the shoulder, but mine is on the sleeve. 1 Helmet(Crimson). 3 Jerseys(Crimson/White/Black). 2 Pants(Crimson/Black).

Troy1.pngTroy2.png

Troy3.png

C&C

Untitled.png

Archived