LogOlympiad

pagan696

is there a points board for the LogOlympiad?

i'm just curious as to how everyone is faring after the first 2 rounds. there has been some very good entries on each of the contests.

Carolina Dreamin'

ΓΔΒ ΓΔΒ ΓΔΒ

When a robotic Nixon is on the loose, we have a duty to take action.

The current standings were posted at the end of event #2...

Standings to date:

1. Evan

1. joel fiasco

3. Avenger

3. paynomind

5. Puckguy14

5. Braden

I actually don't follow this method of totals... Seems like the standings should be point totals, with 3 awarded for gold..

Fiasco - 3

Evan - 3

Avenger - 2

paynomind - 2

Puckguy - 1

Braden - 1

or, i guess, 1, 3, and 5 if you'd prefer, but shouldn't the points be accumulated?

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

I believe those numbers he had there were places, not point totals. 1st, 3rd, 5th. Since there were ties, there'd be no 2nd, 4th, 6th listed.

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

I believe those numbers he had there were places, not point totals. 1st, 3rd, 5th. Since there were ties, there'd be no 2nd, 4th, 6th listed.

ahhhhhh.. i see now... i am now knowing of the ways of ranking.

(sorry for being dense)

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

Pagan and I will be over here, in the corner, playing dice while you squares "read" the "rules"

ΓΔΒ!

Edit--

My mistake... posted my votes on this thread instead of the right one...

Woops

"The true New Yorker secretly believes that anyone living anywhere else has got to be, in some sense, kidding."

Archived