Rhode Island United

JamieRose

Maybe if you added the bridge from the state quarter in the background, behind the triangle. That might do the trick.

That's a good idea, but I'm trying to stay away from area-specific imagery. The team is based in Providence, and that is the Newport Bridge on the coin.

An anchor.

You know, I've been trying to avoid using an anchor, but the more I stare at this, the more I think it would fit.

The Rhode Island Illuminati?

The All-Seeing Eye of Providence. Yes, I went there.

TDZiMMB.png

I really like the colors as well as the eye/soccer ball. One thing that stands out to me right now is the way the text is arched, but the top of the shield ends in a point. It's not really a big thing, and others may not even notice it, but it's kind of visually distracting to me. If you changed the top of the shield to be rounded and follow the contours of the text, instead of ending in a point, it may look a little better. Again, could just be me. I agree that the triangle is a little bland, I think a bridge could work, as well as an anchor.

Real good start here, keep at it.

just try reducing the height of the shield if you dont want to add any more area specific imagary. Right now it looks and feels unfinished as you have a large amount of dead space sitting there doing nothing.

Reduce that space (don't remove it enitrely) and I think you'll find the logo feels more complete. Right now the ratio of breathing space to information is out is all.

9erssteve

9ersstevesig.png

RIU1.png

Sorry Jimmy i don't know too much about Your State but i think if you extend the pyramid up to make three sections on the shield one brown with the eye and the other two blue.

Put either the Flag an anchor or the States Seal in one on the left or right your choice and either a styalised shortening of the Clubs name or initials on the others.

One more suggestion Rhode Island United sounds better as:

United Rhode Island.

TEAMSsmall.png

RICHMOND TIGERS

Jimmy, as a fellow Rhode Islander (and probably the only other one on the boards), I have been severely lurking in amazement of your work. I think I have your deviantArt page bookmarked. Just wanted to step out of the creeping and say that this is sick and I'm so glad to see RI specific concepts.

Jimmy, as a fellow Rhode Islander (and probably the only other one on the boards), I have been severely lurking in amazement of your work. I think I have your deviantArt page bookmarked. Just wanted to step out of the creeping and say that this is sick and I'm so glad to see RI specific concepts.

I think that actually makes 4 of us one here. We should start a gang!

Oh, and thanks for the wicked awesome compliments!

TDZiMMB.png

Archived