NCAA Football Big Six Redesign

TylerBray8

Alright guys....it's TylerBray8 here and as some of you know, I had a series where I was redesigning all 120 FBS team. And to be honest, I thought the small schools were going to be the funnest ones to do. But they definitely aren't IMO. So I decided to restart and just do the six big conferences. ACC. Big East. Big Ten. Big XII. Pac 12. SEC. After I'm done with those I might do the independents and some other schools that are big but not in the Big Six like Boise State and TCU. I'm just gonna go in order here so Boston College is gonna be up in the next post.

ACC

Boston College: Home Away Alternate

Clemson: Home Away Alternate

Duke: Home Away Alternate

Florida State: Home Away Alternate Alternate 2

Georgia Tech: Home Away Alternate

Big East

Big Ten

Big XII

Pac 12

SEC

Untitled.png

Boston College

For the Eagles I wanted to go classic, but with my own touch. So I looked at the Flutie jerseys and well, put my touch on them. Not much else to say. There is a gold alternate that also has maroon pants. Thought about adding a helmet logo, but decided against it at the last second. So there's Boston College.

BC1.pngBC2.png

BC3.png

C&C

Untitled.png

Thanks for the CC. I dont think I'm gonna add the white pants though. I did it but it just didn't look right so I didn't post it.

Clemson Tigers

mbannon, if you see this, I want you to know that I wasn't trying to steal your idea for Clemson. It just seems like the only route to go with them. So I added purple to the pants, also the pant stripes have the pro combat cutoff. Took the pants striping onto the shoulders. I put an outline on the paw mark on the helmet, and also put in a white helmet.

EDIT: No more outline on the paw logo. Also, made numbers outline a little thinner and bigger sleeve stripes.

Clemson1.pngClemson2.png

Clemson3.png

C&C

Untitled.png

@north dakota I was kinda trying to get black off their unis. I dont want any bfbs.

Duke Blue Devils

Duke basketball on a football uniform. Thats all i can say.

EDIT: Fixed the blues. So they don't look purple...Plus, new helmet logo on the white helmet on both helmets.

Duke1.pngDuke2.png

Duke3.png

C&C

Untitled.png

That's a really great helmet logo for Duke.

My only issue with the uniform design is the pants stripe. I feel like it would be 10x more effective running the other way.

Same here, I think it would look much better with triangle part pointing up. Also I think you should just ditch the D/football logo and either go with a plain D or the Blue Devil head and the whole concept would look great.

The Clemson paw logo is bothering me, it doesn't really look like an outline around it, it just looks like you cut out around the paw and then the "outline" is really just another color filling in negative space. I don't think you really need the outline anyways the paw logo is pretty good by itself. The rest of the set looks good though.

Check out my new NFL 2016 Series!

Alrighty guys, made updates to Clemson and Duke.

Florida State Seminoles

IMO, FSU is in need of an update. So I looked at their spear logo, mainly the back half and made that my striping pattern. The cutoff on the back is pointed to resemble a spear. I a;so added a gold alternate and a white helmet. The other thing for FSU is the collar. I think it's gonna be a hit or miss sort of deal(hopefully hit). It starts out red in the back and I guess you'd call it fades into gold in the front. But as it is "fading" you can see the feather start to form. I personally like it but hey, I made it so I'm supposed to like it.

FSU1.pngFSU2.png

FSU3.pngFSU4.png

Options. Options. Options with this one. C&C.

Untitled.png

I don't like the striping for FSU. I understand your logic for using it, but it doesn't work. I would use the feather design from their Pro Combat pants.

Archived