Brewers concept

Discrim

brewersconcept.gif

i know, it's not their exact colors but chew on this. basically, the main jerseys are sleeveless cus a few weeks ago they ran a pic of Vinnie Rottino, a Racinian in his second year in the Brewers' system. the Helena Brewers, for whom he played last year, wear sleeveless unis and i thought it was a nice look so i used it. the minor league Brewers wore blue and red, but that's not really why i made it so prevalent, truthfully i just wanted to see what it'd look like. heck, i was gonna gank shark's wheat trim idea ^_^

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

Not bad at all my friend! These are looking very very nice! I must say however, when I clicked on a link that said "Concept" and "Discrimihater" in the same line I covered my eyes. I was pretty sure it was going to be with lime green and some electric yellow but these look real nice. I'm a little dissappointed on the blatant lack of crazy. :D;)

Nice Discrim. Real nice. I like the use of red... probably one of the nicest concepts you've done. Although with so much red in the NL Central (Reds, Astros, Cards, even the Cubs and Pirates use some red in their schemes), I doubt they would go for it....

Hey, discrim, TWO BIG THUMBS UP for that. Reminds me of my high school alma mater, Frankford High School in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.

"I better go take a long walk off a short pier or something."

Some people on this bolard have told me to do just that.

My "Ron Mexico" alias is "Jon Tobago".

and the number font is too Denver Nuggets.

Because that IS the Nugs font.

I'm not sure how I feel about this concept overall though. Nothing's really wrong with it, I just don't think they'd look like the Brewers in them.

snappers_sig.gif

Dubya's thoughts on "terrorist" nations: "They never stop thinking of new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we."

thank ya, i'll be here all week :D

steve-o....if i'd gone lime green or some crap like that, then they'd REALLY not look like they represented Milwaukee, let alone look Brewer-like...woulda been like, say, the Celtics wearing purple and silver.

sharky...and i'd crush em down the line for a standup double after fouling 20 straight off :D

hrivnak...i kinda figured that after i finished, but meh. the red was already there, albeit very minor like the Marlins' orange, like i said i just put it to use.

james...are you secretly roger ebert? ^_^ i was just thinkin, your HS uses a similar scheme and this coulda worked well with the new traveling baseball team here if they hadn't gone with Miami's colors.

chazberg...maybe I shoulda put JAMES 23 on the back of one

MVP...[Pastor Troy voice]yeah, ya caught me cuzzzz. i'm a busta...from Kenosha :D

art...figured i'd strike out sooner or later. to you and Miltown, the honesty's appreciated, as i know everybody's not gonna like everything that's put out. now that i look around a little, the homes remind me of a reversal of the Indians, in that the hat and sleeves are mainly red but the lettering is mainly blue. 'bout the only team that does red lids/blue letters is the Bills on the road, as far as i've known.

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

MVP...[Pastor Troy voice]yeah, ya caught me cuzzzz.  i'm a busta...from Kenosha :D

I probably wouldn't have even noticed if you didn't do that Ben Sheets jersey. But because I usually go to Grand Avenue for lunch, I see that #15 about 4x a day cause every other cat out there got a Melo jersey.

Too bad Van Exel's not on the Nugs anymore though... that Keno joke would've worked on another level.

snappers_sig.gif

Dubya's thoughts on "terrorist" nations: "They never stop thinking of new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we."

Discrim, for the record, I am NOT Roger Ebert, Roger Clemente or for that matter, Roger Ramjet. Just thought you'd like to know.

"I better go take a long walk off a short pier or something."

Some people on this bolard have told me to do just that.

My "Ron Mexico" alias is "Jon Tobago".

Archived