DartLogo is paynomind

InspectorLogo

We have done an in-depth analysis of this board after paynomind made some veiled threats about the voting process being rigged in the Logolymiad event....accusing CC97 and others of stacking the vote for NJTank.

We find that ironic, since our expert opinion in these matters concludes that the poster DartLogo is another identity for paynomind.

Look it up!

DartLogo has made 60 posts,...70% of them praising the work of paynomind....and in every one of his votes, selecting paynomind #1 in every competition. This without offering up any of his own work or concepts!

And in the other 30%, offering nothing other then gushing about paynomind's wonderful abilities.

In the logo inspector biz, we call this a "toad"

Check it out for yourselves, citizens.

OUT!

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You gotta love these clowns who complain about fake usernames while using one themselves.

Have some balls and post under your real name if you wanna be taken seriously.

snappers_sig.gif

Dubya's thoughts on "terrorist" nations: "They never stop thinking of new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we."

EDIT: And you thought I was the dumb one. Seeeeseeh!

"I better go take a long walk off a short pier or something."

Some people on this bolard have told me to do just that.

My "Ron Mexico" alias is "Jon Tobago".

Sorry excuse of a thread....

MilTown, I couldn't agree more with your post. Post under your real name, and maybe you could get a little respect in this thread, now you've just blown it, even if it was true....

well im sure Yzerfan and CC will know when they run the guys IP address... as im sure they got access and really im sure they could do the same thing on DartLogo

GDB... Brothers from other Mothers

www.pifflespodcast.com

If your gonna make harsh comments like that

have some Sockin Balls and post under your real name....

if you didn't have the confidence that this was true enough to use ur own name, this probably wasn't worth posting

Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% about how you react to it.
App State Mountaineers / Alabama Crimson Tide / Atlanta Braves / New York Jets / Atlanta Hawks
"If you believe in yourself and have dedication and pride - and never quit, you'll be a winner. The price of victory is high but so are the rewards." [Bear Bryant]
Redmond Rampage

Ah, what i see is professional jealously. Paynomind lives in a suburb of Atlanta, GA, while DartLogo lives in San Jose, CA. So, InspectorLogo (if that is your real name, and I doubt it), try putting it your pipe and smoking it!

"I better go take a long walk off a short pier or something."

Some people on this bolard have told me to do just that.

My "Ron Mexico" alias is "Jon Tobago".

Well, first of all I should say to Inspector Logo that you shouldn't hide behind usernames to make accusations, you and MoJoTo are the same person, and I would appreciate it if in the future you would not do this, or PM me before making something like this public.

But with that being said, paynomind and dartlogo are indeed the same person, I didn't see it nor suspect it, but upon my research I have determined that they are the same.

I would appreciate explanations from both Inspector/MoJoTo, and Paynomind/Dartlogo either in this thread (to make amends to your fellow posters), or you can do so privately to my PM Inbox.

This type of behaviour is not tolerated on the board.

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" News Facebook X/Twitter Instagram

Archived