NY Jets concept

Discrim

nyjets.gif

can't remember if i'd released this before or not, so if not then here ya go. i'd shown the logos several months ago and then did this around the same time. a sidenote, it's graphite, not black.

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

I don't know if that is supposed to be the Space Shuttle, but if it is or isn't it still gives that impression.

Since the Shuttle is not a Jet it just doesn't fit the bill. The triangle shoulder yoke seems out of place to withoug something on the pants or helmet to tie it in.

Have you thought about using the B-2 bomber on the helmet with "NYJ" in Bankers' Gothic with the darker green?

"I better go take a long walk off a short pier or something."

Some people on this bolard have told me to do just that.

My "Ron Mexico" alias is "Jon Tobago".

i'm kinda surprised noone noticed that i ripped off Winnipeg :hockeysmiley: look closely at the Jet.

anyways, the shoulders were supposed to tie into the Jet theme, being wings and all :D how am i gonna replicate that on the pants? hmm???

2016cubscreamsig.png

the logo looks like the thing dr.evil flew around in

What is that, looks like a large . . . Wang, pay attention. Sorry Sir but there's this large flying . . . Willy. Do you see that Mr. Nelson? What do think it is? Looks like a large . . . Woody. Woody Harleson! Can I have your autograph?

Just having some fun "Discrimihater" - Nice Concept. Not sure about that 3rd color on the shoulders - baby blue? Other than that - nice work.

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

Just having some fun "Discrimihater" - Nice Concept. Not sure about that 3rd color on the shoulders - baby blue? Other than that - nice work.

ya know how the batmobile shoots out a blue flame when it starts up? i wanted that for the jet, then messed around with it on the unis and decided i liked it. trick is to find the way to use it right.

2016cubscreamsig.png

Still a nice uniform - check the internet for a picture of the Batmobile flame.

Check out this site Batman site

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

Archived