Madden 12 question

Botiger

Does Madden 12 have the same ol team creator it's had for the last couple of years or is it a new one?

It is the same! I wish they could be able to use the team builder that NCAA football uses. That would be sweet.

spacer.png

Does Madden 12 have the same ol team creator it's had for the last couple of years or is it a new one?

It is the same! I wish they could be able to use the team builder that NCAA football uses. That would be sweet.

That sucks! I'd rather go back to the old team creator they used to have.

That sucks! I'd rather go back to the old team creator they used to have.

I will tell you something else that sucks, when you select the powder blue from San Diego, the field changes to a throwback design, yet when you select the Creamsickles from the Bucs, the field stays the same. It would be cool if they retrofitted Raymond James Stadium into the old Sombrero Design.

spacer.png

• 2 weeks later...

Madden probably wants gamers to play the pro teams instead of creating one, i wish they would bring back create a stadium for franchise mode,

Madden probably wants gamers to play the pro teams instead of creating one, i wish they would bring back create a stadium for franchise mode,

not only this, but if you want teambuilder, then you have to buy NCAA Football. Smart marketing.

8026825156_0d03b8c868.jpg6864286734_be379a26d2_n.jpg

My fantasy teams: West Coast Cardinals (WRU), Glasgow Claymores (RLI) (Champions 2012) and Pemberton Foresters (VBL)

when you select the powder blue from San Diego, the field changes to a throwback design

I thought they took that out from the AFL DLC that was in Madden 10?!

EDIT: After researching myself, the field doesn't change.

Well you can create a stadium in franchise if you choose to relocate.

bSLCtu2.png

when you select the powder blue from San Diego, the field changes to a throwback design

Sorta off topic, but does anyone else think when you relocate in Franchise Mode, you should be able to keep the team name and logos? I want to move the Chargers to L.A. but I'm not making them the Gators or Knights or one of those stupid custom teams.

MK8_Iggy.pngMK8_Lemmy.pngMK8_Ludwig.pngMK8_Morton.png

Sorta off topic, but does anyone else think when you relocate in Franchise Mode, you should be able to keep the team name and logos? I want to move the Chargers to L.A. but I'm not making them the Gators or Knights or one of those stupid custom teams.

My biggest problem with this generation's Madden. The last gen games had all those features, but this one sucks!

concepts: washington football (2017) ... nfl (2013) ... yikes

potd 10/20/12

My bad, I meant I thought it changed last year. Thanks for researching that.

spacer.png

^^^ agree sooo much. i also wish you could create alternate uniforms that arnt total overhauls, but the same style of uniform just different color (ala Floridas orange alts)

Or move the Redskins to a new stadium with updated uniforms without having to rename them the Richmond Vipers/Sharks (every other logo is fugly to the max)

concepts: washington football (2017) ... nfl (2013) ... yikes

potd 10/20/12

Yeah, I remember you could do that in the PS2/Xbox versions but you couldn't add the logo to the helmet due to NFL licensing issues or something. There was a workaround that allowed you to eject the PS2 disc and insert it back in during editing so you'd have the logo. :P

bSLCtu2.png

Archived