Dallas Stars Concept

Shmee

I was working on the logo for a little while, and then once ColeDMD started his contest I entered it into that. Now that I have the final logo done and have put it on some jerseys, I thought I'd post them here and get some feedback. I'm really happy with my logo, but I know the jersey needs some work. Only problem is, I can't figure out what to do with it. Tell me what you think.

starslogo.gif

starsjersey.gif

sticksstones4.png

The world's foremost practitioners of professional tag-team wrestling.

Good job Shmee!I'm a huge Stars fan and love what they have now,but I would'nt cry if they had that as a 3rd.The only 2 things that stand out to me that I would upgrade is the lack of a shoulder logo and also the number font.Either do something different or go block style to match the current unis.Other than that u get robbman's approval.I didnt get a chance to comment on your logo over on the other thread and unfortunaltely no one commented on mine,which could only mean it sucked!Good job though!

98Falcons.png

I like the logo idea and the jersey concept... works well, definitely as a replacement for the Mooterus.

Just 2 "problems" (not sure if I would call them problems, but at least something to toy with)...

1. The color of the jersey. It just looks like, for lack of a better term, "Doodie Green" or "Vomit Green" or something of the sort. Definitely something I would toy with... lower the yellow in it (please let me know if it is intended to be gold... just for me, it def. looks like a yellow/green).

2. Something about the logo just immediately says "Starbucks". Maybe it's the arch of the letters/the font/the green circle... whatever. Just something you might wanna futz around with.

Otherwise, solid concept Shmee.

"The true New Yorker secretly believes that anyone living anywhere else has got to be, in some sense, kidding."

The number font definantly needs to be replaced, otherwise a nice job. Add a shoulder logo, maybe change the shades of the yellow and green, even though they are close to the stars, they just dont look right, like Starchild said.

The Dallas Stars Concept--the New "New York Islander Concept"

:D

I'll post mine next week-

I like the striping, but not the yellow/gold/ or whatever that colourr is--

the logo's okay--and I wouldn't be against it, but I have no problem with their current one...

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

I'll post mine next week

i know what ya mean, i have two Isles concepts and four Stars under my belt (albeit the Stars all share the same jersey cut)

it's like, if you haven't done an Isles concept, you're nobody :hockeysmiley:

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

I refuse to do an Isles concept, cause, well, I hate them. Juuust kidding. If you actually go searching through my AOL database, you'll find an Isles concept, but it's really not worth it because it sucked anyway.

Thanks for the ideas, everyone. The gold(or "doodie green") was the RGB value for the Stars given in some team color palette thing over in the Templates thread, so I figured I'd give it a try. The original jersey was the color of the star in the image of the logo, but it looked kinda weird so I changed it to the palette color using the handy color replacement tool (PSP kicks butt).

sticksstones4.png

The world's foremost practitioners of professional tag-team wrestling.

Personally, it'll look better on a black jersey with a different striping. But that's just me.

"I better go take a long walk off a short pier or something."

Some people on this bolard have told me to do just that.

My "Ron Mexico" alias is "Jon Tobago".

I'll post mine next week

i know what ya mean, i have two Isles concepts and four Stars under my belt (albeit the Stars all share the same jersey cut)

it's like, if you haven't done an Isles concept, you're nobody :hockeysmiley:

hey...i've never done an isles, lightning, stars, or a devils concept!

....plop, i better get crackin'!

Archived