New york islanders concept

GMS1122

here's a jersey/logo concept i came up with for the isles...its not too daring but i like it, just added some teal highlights to the logo... template/#'s/letters: Roger Clemente, Logo original:ChrisCreamer.com, edited by myself... would love comments/suggestions   :)

isles2.gif

if that doesnt work...COPY AND PASTE

http://www.angelfire.com/dc2/fantasy11/images/isles2.gif

Nice. You could try working that teal into my logo if you like, I don't know how that'd look, might be worth a try.

I like the addition of teal, it gives the logo a lighter feel, the navy and orange can get pretty heavy against the white. The only thing is it blurs the contrast in the Islanders name, I'd keep that as clear as possible.

I like the jerseys, simple yet effective.

Good work, GMS.

WINnipegSigBanner.gif

thanks guys (fisherman=bad :D).....anyone else?

SyPhi, i did try working some teal into your logo, i ended up not using it becuase there wasnt much you could do with it other than outlines and random markings on the text (which is pretty much what i did to the current logo :P)....if you would like to throw something together with it i'd be more than happy to give it a shot on the jersey....

yeah, KILL THE FISHERMAN!!!!  :P

anyways, I think it would look better if sort of a Miami Dolphins dark aqua was used insted of the bright teal. also the numbers on the white jersey I honestly think would look better if they were blue rather then orange

overall, its still a good concept. and the lighthouse was an excellent logo that unfortunately wasnt given a chance because of the fisherman.

Archived