2011/12 NHL Preview

NJTank

the standings order in the preview is a little hooey, the Blackhawks are in second, yet they have less points than the Canucks. Same with the Kings who have less points than the Ducks, but are a higher seed. Might wanna fix that. BTW i love the new masks you chose for this season, the old ones were really outdated.

sport-scarf_celtic-2_zps105bfcbf.png

the standings order in the preview is a little hooey, the Blackhawks are in second, yet they have less points than the Canucks. Same with the Kings who have less points than the Ducks, but are a higher seed. Might wanna fix that. BTW i love the new masks you chose for this season, the old ones were really outdated.

Well the top three are the division winners, I based my standings on what would be playoff standing.

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

Well the top three are the division winners, I based my standings on what would be playoff standing.

Yes, and since you have the Canucks and Hawks as both winning their divisions, the Canucks would be ahead if they had more points.

And Ottawa and San Jose's masks are still outdated.

And I wouldn't be so confident about Philly, either, though there is a small amount of malice behind me saying that.

Pittsburgh Arsenal - Elite Football League (NFL) - 2006  |  New Orleans JazzCats - Major League Hockey (AHL) - 2023

I don't say this to be mean. but every time you do one of these things, Tank, there are massive amounts of errors and inconsistencies.

If you're going to continue to do these previews and reviews and playoff predictions and the like, please start putting some thought and effort into it.

Stay Tuned Sports Podcast
sB9ijEj.png

Sorry to point out another error, but you said that Brad Richards played for the Lightning last season.

One of the main reasons I post my links here is for you guys to help me catch my errors. I type of the type of my head half the time and my brain works fater than my fingers and often I get tripped up

ecyclopedia.gif

champssigtank.png

Ottawa and Boston's logos are outdated. ^_^

Great googly moogly, well some one made them for me beggers can't be choosers.

However, consistency is crucial, considering that you have utilized the new logos for Los Angeles, Nashville, Tampa Bay, and Winnipeg within your season preview.

Ottawa and Boston's logos are outdated. ^_^

Great googly moogly, well some one made them for me beggers can't be choosers.

However, consistency is crucial, considering that you have utilized the new logos for Los Angeles, Nashville, Tampa Bay, and Winnipeg within your season preview.

Honestly my eyes did not see they were the older logos, and I thought I had all the new ones.

You know I've seen local newscast use old logos for years, and CBS Sportsline on NFL game tracker still has the red Bills helmet

ecyclopedia.gif

champssigtank.png

I corrected a few obvious blunders in your preview. I'm sure it's not all of them but just the ones I caught.

Washington Capitals. Roman Hamerlik Hamrlik

Tampa Bay Lightning. coming within one goal of the Stanley Cup Playoffs Finals

New York Islanders. John Taveras Tavares

Florida Panthers. Yes, they exists

West

Nashville Predators. Shea Webber Weber, Ryan Sutter Suter

Awards

ART ROSS: Hesnrik Henrik Sedin

sport-scarf_celtic-2_zps105bfcbf.png

Archived