JJSCOTT

Bear logo concept

As much as I hate Baylor, that Green/Gold one looks fantastic! Its a million times better than the bear logo they currently use:

Baylor_bear_logo.gif

The addition of the outline and the shape in the ear being the same lighter color as in the nose ties everything together...perfection!

It looks very good. It could work for a number of teams depending on which colors you choose. I like the angle since it's not the typical straight on view that most bear logos seem to use.

I'm not sure how well it would match the rest of the logo, but you may consider a more-consistent curve on the ear.

I think that the slight point on the ear is what takes it slightly to the "canine" side. Again, it may not match the rest of the logo, but it couldn't hurt to try.

Excellent job, though. Top-notch. Good to see quality stuff on the Concepts board again.

and another round of tweaking... kinda tried to take everything and mix them together. aa462fa3.jpgaa4d0888.jpg

Don't know how I missed this thread originally. Very nice work! One of the best Bear logos I've seen in a while, IMHO.

^^ you have been a member since 2003 and you do this? Stop bumping old threads, how is that difficult?