My first logo

carlosgg6

This is a pretty good start. I can see the eye and I can see the jaw but the mouth is not easy to make out. Maybe if the front of the face wasn't so square, it would be easier to tell it's a dragon. Give it an indication of a mouth, and this will be a solid logo.

bobschultz6

' class="bbc_url">@

bobschultz6

Hey guys, I came to this forum a time ago referred by carlosgg6(the author of the topic) and I've been talking about this with him and got an idea, how about if you guys help us out with this logo?

I mean, we can offer you something in exchange, if we talk about money, it could be dificult because the team runs with a limited budget and wouldn't invest on this for the moment, but we cand send you a football jersey and give you all the credit you deserve in our team's official media, and talking for my self, I could make some sacrifice to personally recognize your work with some financial reward, maybe not thousands of dollars(I donate my work to the team as you'll do and I really can't afford paying you a large amount of money), but something to show you we appreciate your help.

PD:

I don't know if it could be possible, but this even can be made as an in-forum contest.

@Mods: if there's something wrong with my request, feel free to do your job.

Apparently my friend carlosgg6 has been a little busy lately, so I'll update the topic, we were working on the logo and I taking the feedback you gave us, there are a lot of changes and maybe now you can see a better product.

Now, how about this one for a full logo? team colors are black, white and gold, and in this one we have athletic gold instead of vegas gold.

Please give us your C&Cs, is it and upgrade or a downgrade? all the feedback is very welcome

logodfa2.jpg

Tone down the watermark to an actual water mark. Something subtle to the point you almost can't tell it's there. It's SO distracting I can't see the logo behind it correctly.

Um, yeah--what GoNordiques said...

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

Apparently my friend carlosgg6 has been a little busy lately, so I'll update the topic, we were working on the logo and I taking the feedback you gave us, there are a lot of changes and maybe now you can see a better product.

Now, how about this one for a full logo? team colors are black, white and gold, and in this one we have athletic gold instead of vegas gold.

Please give us your C&Cs, is it and upgrade or a downgrade? all the feedback is very welcome

logodfa2.jpg

It's getting there...

the logo is far more recognizable as a dragon in your update, but I still think you need to refine the facial features even farther(particularly the mouth/nose area).

It seems like you have pretty good ideas as to what you want, you just need to perhaps look at other logos to get a feel of how to render certain parts of the logo.

Overall, It's a nice start...and not a bad first logo by any means.

2043050vl19qK6.gif

Perhaps consider changing the colour.

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

Archived