DeFrank's Redskins Redesign

DeFrank

As I was voted out by a wonderful Giants concept over at the NFL Concept Championship, I thought it would be nice to post my work here and see what you all think. Most of it is pretty self explanatory, but I'm certainly looking for C & C to improve. So have at it, your Washington Redskins!

LogoSheetz.png

UniformzzHomeRoad.png

UniformzzAlterantes.png

concepts: washington football (2017) ... nfl (2013) ... yikes

potd 10/20/12

As I was voted out by a wonderful Giants concept over at the NFL Concept Championship, I thought it would be nice to post my work here and see what you all think. Most of it is pretty self explanatory, but I'm certainly looking for C & C to improve. So have at it, your Washington Redskins!

LogoSheetz.png

UniformzzHomeRoad.png

UniformzzAlterantes.png

I always thought that only a traditional varsity number font would work, but yours is fantastic! The only thing I think I would change would be adding the Chief back to the helmet. I think Skins fans, like myself, are too emotionally tied to that emblem.

Excellent redesign, the only thing I don't like is the black stripe in the middle on the pants. This fixes the problem with the gold pants they wear now, it drives me nuts that the stripe on their gold pants doesn't match that of their red and white pants.

crsig.jpgnsig.jpg

Thanks for the comments guys. A couple points...

-Left the Indian Head because it just looks awful today compared to other logos. Way to cluttered.

-Added black throughout the identity to make the colors pop. And lets be real, if the Skins ever update, black's gunna be a part of it.

concepts: washington football (2017) ... nfl (2013) ... yikes

potd 10/20/12

I really like this concept. I have always been a fan of block numbers but aardvark bold looks great. I like how you updated the spear and simplified the feather in the logos, I just feel that the bars that attach the feather to the circle logo is just too big and bulky and looks out of place.

SouthParkBaseballOriolespngsmall.png

Archived