Brewers Concept

jussten

Cool idea ! You should probably use the modern "milwaukee" script on the roads to keep it consistant an on the alt invert the gold and blue on the "Brewers" (make it the same as the road milwaukee) and you can even use that gold ball-in-glove logo on that jersey as the patch.

Blue and gold were my high school colors and I've always liked them. Always felt they were very underutilized in pro sports. Basically brewers, pacers, rams, predators, maybe chargers.

goforbroke_zpsb07ade0a.jpg

Cool idea ! You should probably use the modern "milwaukee" script on the roads to keep it consistant an on the alt invert the gold and blue on the "Brewers" (make it the same as the road milwaukee) and you can even use that gold ball-in-glove logo on that jersey as the patch.

Blue and gold were my high school colors and I've always liked them. Always felt they were very underutilized in pro sports. Basically brewers, pacers, rams, predators, maybe chargers.

Thanks, Yeah I was thinking of inverting the Blue jerseys patch and script.. I'll give it a try.

brewers_set_02.jpg

Update: I inverted the Blue jerseys logo and used the gold patch on it's sleeve and the road uni's cap.

I tried the suggestion of using the modern Milwaukee script but wasn't diggin it as much. I'll post it later though.

i've got one problem with these MAKE THE WORDMARKS MATCH!

In the last game against Detroit, the time from ten minutes left to one minute left was probably the longest nine minutes of my life. But from one to zero was probably the greatest time I've ever had. I didn't want the clock to run out. It was such a great feeling: people crying in the stands, people jumping up and down, people cheering. Guys couldn't even sit up on the bench. It was probably the best minute of my life.

Ah, the "I'm kidding" - the universal internet excuse for saying something that others perceived as dumb.

Well, the concept simply doesn't look good with mismatched scripts. I also am not a fan of the blue/yellow classic color scheme for the Brewers, I prefer the navy/gold/green Germanic color scheme from the '90s. But I know a lot of Brewers fans like the blue/yellow, so it's not a big deal.

I think it looks fine, I have no problem with the mismatched scripts in this case.

Tf9TG.jpg

The idea was to mix the new with the old, I tried both ways and while I may be in the minority I preferred the playfulness of the old school Milwaukee script... although I definitely think it needs some adjustment to its placement and perhaps some arc. Here are both.

brewers_logos.jpg

I do appreciate the constructive feedback though, that's why boards like this exist.

Holy. Crap.

Just realized the glove logo makes out the letters M and B. Never noticed that before. :oops:

LOL, i admit I didn't notice it when it was in use when I was a kid. Wasn't until after they stopped using it that I noticed.

The idea was to mix the new with the old, I tried both ways and while I may be in the minority I preferred the playfulness of the old school Milwaukee script... although I definitely think it needs some adjustment to its placement and perhaps some arc. Here are both.

brewers_logos.jpg

I do appreciate the constructive feedback though, that's why boards like this exist.

nice work. i like the 2nd more now. but the problem is that they look good togethyer but they dont look good seperately in my eyes. maybe you could try and make a brewers script like that millwaukee one.

In the last game against Detroit, the time from ten minutes left to one minute left was probably the longest nine minutes of my life. But from one to zero was probably the greatest time I've ever had. I didn't want the clock to run out. It was such a great feeling: people crying in the stands, people jumping up and down, people cheering. Guys couldn't even sit up on the bench. It was probably the best minute of my life.

Ah, the "I'm kidding" - the universal internet excuse for saying something that others perceived as dumb.

Archived