Indians Update

Cody21

IndiansUpdate.png

i did this for all of those who think wahoo is racist., he is not. i went all the way back in cleveland indians history for this concept.iused the old wahoo colours from 1946 as they seemed to pop. i think this looks great.

c and c plz.will make jerseys but later on. i'm terribly busy at the moment.

In the last game against Detroit, the time from ten minutes left to one minute left was probably the longest nine minutes of my life. But from one to zero was probably the greatest time I've ever had. I didn't want the clock to run out. It was such a great feeling: people crying in the stands, people jumping up and down, people cheering. Guys couldn't even sit up on the bench. It was probably the best minute of my life.

Ah, the "I'm kidding" - the universal internet excuse for saying something that others perceived as dumb.

Good news: Wahoo isn't racially stereotyped anymore

Bad news: This is a recolour. When you make the jerseys, at least do something original then. We can't really comment on this, so when you makes the jerseys at least make it your own design.

SigggggII_zps101350a9.png

Nobody cares about your humungous-big signature. 

PotD: 29/1/12

The goofy smile, mischievousness look, stereotypical head-wear, and cartoonish facial features are completely eliminated with this new color scheme, GREAT WORK! :rolleyes:

Excuse my previous dick-move... Honestly I believe the choices are find a more respectful version of Wahoo (new logo), go a new logo route, or do what the Indians are currently doing (thinning out the use of it and experimenting with new identities).

And I am personally not a fan of this color scheme. The MLB (let alone Ohio) doesn't need another red and black team and I don't like the look of the pale-orangeish color. Perhaps your jerseys will illustrate how these colors can work together but I'm currently skeptical. Not to mention the fact that I am usually against recoloring logos (for instance the Wizards logo looks so odd in RWB and I can't NOT associate it with the old colors).

Home Jersey

Just got a BIg assignment out of the way today. in fact i had ebough time to do this jersey

this is the first baseball concept i have ever doen so i would as much c and c as i can possibly get.

indianshome.png

what do you guys think?

In the last game against Detroit, the time from ten minutes left to one minute left was probably the longest nine minutes of my life. But from one to zero was probably the greatest time I've ever had. I didn't want the clock to run out. It was such a great feeling: people crying in the stands, people jumping up and down, people cheering. Guys couldn't even sit up on the bench. It was probably the best minute of my life.

Ah, the "I'm kidding" - the universal internet excuse for saying something that others perceived as dumb.

Alright, since no one is going to jump in, I will. First of all, this doesn't work at all. That's OK though. You're new to this. Everyone has to start somewhere. Here's a couple of things that I notice right off the bat:

This is not how a baseball jersey is supposed to work. It's original, but it looks really random. The sleeves are colored in, yet it's not a vest. Even if you were going for a vest, it still wouldn't look good. The side detail is dated and only meant for a BP jersey. You also have the "side detail" box filled in with black, yet I can see that it has black and gold on the side of the jersey. The colored collar is not a bad idea, but try to see how it would look on the jersey. The area around the belt is not supposed to be colored in unless it's part of a pullover set. The back pockets aren't supposed to be a different color than the pants itself. The back numbers are a little too low. The nameplate looks awful. Get rid of that black box. I don't really understand the idea of having a different color front panel on the hat that's not white. I'd take the numbers of the left sleeve and put them under the script. I'd then take Chief Wahoo off the right sleeve and put him on the left sleeve.

I know this sounded harsh, but it's really no big deal as long as you keep working at it. Trust me. Anyways, send me a PM if you want some more MS Paint tips that I've learned.

2ns84yg.png

10n7yog.png

25krb0y.png

One comment from me: It seems like when you write something you consistently make pretty bad spelling errors. People won't take you as seriously if you continue to do that. As for the jersey, this has potential if it were a fashion jersey or for BP. Even then, I agree the black box is not needed and I really don't like the number font.

san-francisco-giants-cap.jpgsanfranciscob.gifArizonaWildcats4.gifcalirvine.jpg
BEAR DOWN ARIZONA!

2013/14 Tanks Picks Champion

One comment from me: It seems like when you write something you consistently make pretty bad spelling errors. People won't take you as seriously if you continue to do that. As for the jersey, this has potential if it were a fashion jersey or for BP. Even then, I agree the black box is not needed and I really don;t like the number font.

thanks for letting me know about my BAD spelling. new jerseys will be up soon. thanks also to you piratesfan16.

my friend said the colours i am using aren't good enough. so i made made 4 different wahoo's for you to pick from. the new jerseys will use those as the colour scheme. IndiansUpdate-1.png

So, when are we going to see some original work? You know, something besides fill-bucket projects that are never finished? :therock:

Aside from the spelling errors, another consistent issue with your presentation is a messy canvas. You post recolors on here and leave remnants of other logos all over. Presentation is important-- so when [if] you start making some original concepts, please learn to use the crop tool and the eraser.

So, when are we going to see some original work? You know, something besides fill-bucket projects that are never finished? :therock:

Aside from the spelling errors, another consistent issue with your presentation is a messy canvas. You post recolors on here and leave remnants of other logos all over. Presentation is important-- so when [if] you start making some original concepts, please learn to use the crop tool and the eraser.

that problem is now solved. thank piratesfan16 for that one. he told me a important tip to recolouring logos. will be posting a 100% orginal design on here soon for the wordmark of the indians. which wahoo do you like best?

that problem is now solved. thank piratesfan16 for that one. he told me a important tip to recolouring logos. will be posting a 100% orginal design on here soon for the wordmark of the indians. which wahoo do you like best?

None of them. The colors either clash horribly, or are stuck in another era (like the 70's). What kind of thought process did you put into the color selection? Try this for some inspiration-- you'll find more agreeable color combinations.

None of them. The colors either clash horribly, or are stuck in another era (like the 70's). What kind of thought process did you put into the color selection? Try this for some inspiration-- you'll find more agreeable color combinations.

simple. went to colour werx and my friend picked his favourite colours from teams. ithen asked him what he liked together. his fave is the second one, which uses the b-hawks colours.

Just out of curiosity, how old are you?

i'm turning 16 in a couple of days. i just started to do these in may

Archived