B-mer

Wpg Jets

I've been wanting to make a Jets concept since the logos were revealed, and even more so since the jerseys came out. The whole time I wanted to stay away from rehashing their old look, but as you can see that didnt happen. So instead I ran with it and added some silver trimming and changed up the pants a little. I didnt want the silver to get in the way so it is subtle and understandably would be hard to see except for up close if it were real.

The logos are a little rough as I only had Paint avaialbe and did the best I could.

jetsmix-1.png

EDIT; Hopefully you can actually see the silver... once posted i can barely see it myself.

Yeah, the silver is almost invisible next to the white. Put it in between the red and blue because a ) It'll add more contrast and you can see it better; b ) It'll stop the colour bleeding between the blue and red. And while a fair idea, horizontal pant stripes don't work on this jersey; go with thick vertical ones instead.

Edited by BigBubba

Horizontal stripes don't work? o_O

This actually looks good, despite its obvious throwback-ness. I'm going to disagree about the positioning of the silver as well; I think it's well-placed to be subtle yet noticeable. I might suggest you thicken up the silver just a tad, though.

No, I got that, but dont want to. It's not the look I'm going for and I just didn't like it.

Comparing the two... the silver looks to be the same width on both.

That's pretty nice! But yeah, I agree that you can't see the silver too good when it's touching the white.

Well, knowing i knew what i was going for i went ahead made it for NHL 2004/2009. Just didn't update numbers so that's why they don't match. in a more "realistic" application i think it looks better.

ingtest.png

Well, knowing i knew what i was going for i went ahead made it for NHL 2004/2009. Just didn't update numbers so that's why they don't match. in a more "realistic" application i think it looks better.

ingtest.png

This is MUCH better than what they're wearing now. It's pretty much exactly what they should have gone with. It just looks like the Jets. Nice work!

ingtest.png

This is MUCH better than what they're wearing now. It's pretty much exactly what they should have gone with. It just looks like the Jets. Nice work!

I agree. Its a nice look for them.

That's definitely the thicker silver I was envisioning. Nice.