Representin' Obscure Teams

raysox

Blank NY/NJ Knights (WLAF) jersey I need to get customized.

$(KGrHqZ,!lQF!S4bUT,KBQH3NlTvLw~~60_57.JPG

Fayetteville Generals 1990s New Era hat:

35fac35e-d62f-4b4a-9ae3-92c8d525956c.jpg

Swing of the Quad Cities hat:

63-00921-Y.jpg

South Africa WBC jersey:

202278438.jpg

Daytona Beach Barracudas jersey from the Florida Collegiate Summer League

South Korea soccer jersey:

jersey_korea.jpg

BigStuffChamps3_zps00980734.png

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ran into someone on the bus today that was wearing this jersey.

Beast23WARDroadfrontG.jpg

He'd had his New Haven Beast jersey since their first season (96-97), and in 15 years, only two people ever recognized it... both today.

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

I have a Baltimore Stars AJD cap and a Philadelphia Stars windbreaker (worn by stadium staff according to the fraternity brother who gave it to me). I'll post them once I can figure out why I can't get into my Photobucket account.

And here they are. For some reason, I couldn't rotate the views on the jacket.

CIMG3024.jpgCIMG3022.jpgCIMG3020.jpg

By the way, I'm not sure if it counts as "representin'" when I probably haven't worn either item in 20+ years. However, the jacket is at least hanging on the back of my office door.

Nice! About a month ago, I picked up a Stars fitted cap from a cap store in New York City (specifically Jamaica, Queens). It doesn't say "Baltimore" or "Philadelphia"; it just has the logo. The same store had an LA Express cap that had the side view of the helmet; but I didn't buy it.

logo-diamonds-for-CC-no-photo-sig.png

Archived