NFL Uniform Redesign: Update #1

14er

Any Redskins design should include gold pants as it's primary. White pants are so boring.

And the Eagles redesign would look better with silver pants.

But wow, I LOVE the Bucs one. I'm one of the few who loved the Orange unis, and seeing it with the modern logo makes me all giddy.

Thanks for all the feedback. Please keep it coming. Here's a Washington update with gold pants and cuff striping. I originally had gold pants but changed to white just before posting, because I thought it looked a little cleaner. I'm pleased with this update though. Let me know what y'all think. NFC West is a work in progress...

washingtonredskins.png

Falcons: More or less what Atlanta should look like. What you did was fine, but as for some suggestions for alternate options, you could try red pants to be worn on an alternate basis with either the home blacks or the road whites, or black pants to be worn on an alternate basis with the road whites or red jerseys.

Panthers: On the teal alternate, make the pants and numbers black. It would give much better contrast than silver.

Saints: Black pants with gold-topped socks could look good as a road alternate look, but what you have right now is fine.

Bucs: No complaints, although a creamsicle face mask could look odd. Maybe try a white one.

Giants: I hate how much red the Giants use. I would drop the red jersey and make the numbers on the road jersey blue. Also, a radical idea that I don't think anyone else would go for, but a grey alternate with blue pants would be awesome.

Eagles: Very nice. Silver pants would be cool, but white looks fine.

Redskins: After the update, I think it's perfect.

As you can see, a lot of my "criticisms" are really just alternate suggestions. This is a very good series. I enjoy your work.

594dd21ce423b_SmallHats.png.3601f33ba30ee66006c37617c7069ace.png

Archived