2013 BCS Championship Game logo

YELDARBfield

Just found the 2013 BCS National Championship Game logo thanks to @SEC_Chuck.

499227268.jpg?Expires=1329424522&Key-Pair-Id=APKAIYVGSUJFNRFZBBTA&Signature=ct9TcUWCIO5sfTvOysCoGz5V0AOOm01~aRGq8YtlpozgT1UhAJjIJo0rbcNZpAg3445vgA2hWwpx-PbnhwI6J-j3CG7emcrGoYeH3swOa7LDMwJkv0XqoW17gitiuHlJwIlDXFWxsrxDWSV7vw~~VxEcofaLu6YTu~wnzGP2TyA_

Notice that the tweet is from January 19th. This official press release from OrangeBowl.org is undated, but it's likely from mid-January as well.

Has this not been posted on here anywhere, yet? Couldn't find anything with a quick search.

I wish it'd say Miami Gardens or Miami on it. I'm tired of these regional phrases. (Dallas Super Bowl being in "North Texas", just say Arlington)

We're heading towards the day of the West Tennessee Grizzlies vs. the East Texas Rockets.

(resisting urge to make an "of Anaheim" comment here!)

"I did absolutely nothing and it was everything I thought it could be." -Peter Gibbons

RIP Demitra #38

I wish it'd say Miami Gardens or Miami on it. I'm tired of these regional phrases. (Dallas Super Bowl being in "North Texas", just say Arlington)

(resisting urge to make an "of Anaheim" comment here!)

Oh trust me, with all the fighting between cities in DFW, that wasn't gonna happen.

XXFrXXX.png?1

140khld.jpg
7fwPZnE.png
8643298391_d47584a085_b.jpg

There isn't really a strong enough focal point to the logo IMHO. It seems as if everything gets lost amongst itself. BCS sticks out a little more than all of the other elements but for some reason it feels more like a bunch of words then a small logo.

Anyone else getting that????

There isn't really a strong enough focal point to the logo IMHO. It seems as if everything gets lost amongst itself. BCS sticks out a little more than all of the other elements but for some reason it feels more like a bunch of words then a small logo.

Anyone else getting that????

When you have 4-5 different elements to incorporate into one logo, it makes it a little tough to create one focal point.

Archived