Utah State new logo

Ry

Well, it's about an hour away. I'm going to make my way down to Romney Stadium where they're unveiling it, so I probably won't update immediately. However, I'll link up the live feed (or at least something that sends you in that direction): Utah State University Video Feed

I've also heard from people who have seen the new apparel that they fear that the gray might come across as pinkish, and I've seen some shirts that have a pinkish gray on them. However, I haven't seen the new logo or uniforms, so I know just about as much as anyone else on these boards.

Pyc5qRH.gifRDXvxFE.gif

usu-scarf_8549002219_o.png.b2c64cedbb44307eaace2cf7f96dd6b1.png

AKA @LanRovr0 on Twitter

LED Sig Credits to packerfan21396

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Loved the blue helmets, not sure about the pant stripe... wish they would have zoomed in on the number details and on the helmet... womens basketball uni's looked better than the men's imo

camnewton2.jpg

Auburn University Alum

I'm "mehh" on the "U-STATE" logo, but I really like everything else. Both the football and basketball uniforms are very sharp, and the bull logo is great. Definitely an upgrade from the "John Goodman bull" (which for the record, I actually liked). Very nice rebrand, all in all.

Jazzretirednumbers.jpg

The opinions I express are mine, and mine only. If I am to express them, it is not to say you or anyone else is wrong, and certainly not to say that I am right.

I actually don't mind the black, it mixes pretty well with the blue I guess. I think it would have been interesting if they made the helmets fade from blue to white/gray though.

camnewton2.jpg

Auburn University Alum

Archived