Minnesota vikings third jersey news

TruColor

Another item obtained by high-tech satellite surveilance high above the planet:

The Minnesota Vikings will unveil an alternate White jersey and collar with sleeve stripes like the Lions, but purple outlined in yellow. Purple block numbers outlined in yellow. With Purple pants that have yellow/white/yellow stripes. The socks are white with the same striping as the jersey sleeves.

Enjoy. Talk amongst yourselves...

The potential for the one dark color uniform aside, i like it. It harks back to the early days of Bud Grant and Metropolitan Stadium. Domes should be outlawed! Football was ment to be played in snow and -15 degree weather!!!

Stay Tuned Sports Podcast
sB9ijEj.png

The potential for the one dark color uniform aside, i like it. It harks back to the early days of Bud Grant and Metropolitan Stadium. Domes should be outlawed! Football was ment to be played in snow and -15 degree weather!!!

. . . and on real grass.

And props to SHB for his prompt avatar updating.

Jersey doesn't sound to bad, the awesome thing is the pants. Now they can stop using white pants on the road if they want (and they should). I hate all white. And if they try the all one color thing, why not give it a chance. It bugs me when people hate a style and everything that uses it. It's fine to say in general I don't like AOC jerseys, but you should still judge them individually as they come out.

Archived