Missouri State Adidas football cloves

The first sign of Missouri State's apparel deal with Adidas came out with the belowe photo of the Bears' football team's new gloves, look awesome (at least to me) and i can't wait to see what they come up with for new uniforms.

BearGloves.jpg

sms.gif

Ugh. I'm already getting tired of the "hold your gloves up together and form a logo" gesture. It was new and clever a few seasons ago, but it's been played out to death by now. Of course, with Nike taking over the NFL, it's quite obvious that it will be a welcome gesture for at least one more season.

Ugh. I'm already getting tired of the "hold your gloves up together and form a logo" gesture. It was new and clever a few seasons ago, but it's been played out to death by now. Of course, with Nike taking over the NFL, it's quite obvious that it will be a welcome gesture for at least one more season.

Even if it gets you an on-field penalty? :upside:

2043050vl19qK6.gif

See, that's more of what I'd like as a player. I'd hate if the tack-area of the glove was diminished because of a tiny logo. Making the majority of the glove's surface area the tacked logo is something the receivers will definitely appreciate.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

See, that's more of what I'd like as a player. I'd hate if the tack-area of the glove was diminished because of a tiny logo. Making the majority of the glove's surface area the tacked logo is something the receivers will definitely appreciate.

The whole glove is tack though

Bucknut40.pngOhioStatebanner.png

#RaiderUp

Twitter-@R_Redinger4 My Blog-Southwest Ohio Football

NCFAF-Wheeling Coal Miners,NCFAF-FCS Lake Erie Shoremen, NCFAB-Wheeling Coal Miners

Archived