TorinK29's NHL redesign

TorinK29

Update:

vancouver.png

changed the road jersey, I will be updating Florida soon.

I'm also starting to add full body templates for each finished concept. I will only post them on the first post though to not clutter the thread

DON'T TALK TO ME ABOUT HOCKEY

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Okay, I know I have ADD, Florida update soon, but I had an idea for the Blues

St.+Louis.png

This is a mish-mash of various designs in team history with a sublimated music staff in the arms and bottom stripes.

The alternate is based off the pre-edge jerseys and the staff is on the chest as well

This is your second-best concept yet after Vancouver IMO. The sublimated staff is a pretty cool idea, never woulda thought of that myself. Have you considered trying a yellow music note? I know the Blues don't use one, but I've always thought that would look good. Just an idea to use on the home or the alternate. Cool concept!

"Those who believe in telekinetics, raise my hand."

Cohenj.png

Finally I'm posting a (partial) Florida Update!

flaaltop.png

So I reduced the outline on the logo and I put three options up.

1: The original with no yoke.

2: With a yoke that resembles their original jerseys

3: With a standard yoke

Which one looks better?

Also, the numbers I'm using are their current numbers, so I'm going to leave them be. (With the restrictions in paint and what-not)

I'm entered into the HJC open tournament, and I'm wondering which one I should send in, so I started a poll.

Maybe a Florida update tonight

florida.png

So I had one vote for two of the third jerseys, so It was a judgement call. I also thickened the numbers on the home jersey.

Okay, here's something for the Flyers and I added St. Louis and Florida to the finals.

Philadelphia:

philadelphia.png

I based the main set off of elements from the pre-edge and current jerseys.

For the alternate I wanted to create a streamlined jersey that looked classic. I think it would be too easy to make a black version of the home and away jerseys, but I don't like them in black.

C&C?

The alternate is the best one in the set IMO. The whole set is good, but that one is solid, clean-cut, and simple, without the stupid box around the numbers. Nice job.

"Those who believe in telekinetics, raise my hand."

Cohenj.png

any more C&C for Philadelphia? I created a new format of presenting final concepts, I have Buffalo and Dallas up now. Check it out.

And if you are reading this post please take a minute to look at the thread and vote for your favourite set

Added Philadelphia to the finals

Toronto:

Toronto.png

The home and road jerseys are based off of the 1967-70 jerseys.

The alternate is based off of the 1970-1992 jerseys with a darker blue. I also made the shoulder patch on the white version the primary logo. These are my favourite leafs jerseys. (It was hard for me to put favourite and Leafs in the same scentence)

I decided that the throwback jerseys will be when the team first on the cup. The canucks had never won the cup but the millionaires did when they were wearing that jersey.

Toronto

Toronto.png

Added text to the alternate logo

Detroit:

det.png

I made the white jersey from the 30's the road jersey and made the home match.

I also made the red wings jersey from my winter classic concept the alternate, like they kind of did with their other winter classic.

Also, I will be on vacation for the next several weeks so I will be putting this project on hold, but I still will be accepting C&C and will be applying it when I get back

Toronto: Looks great. I think that if you put the second alternate in the primary's colors, it would be perfect, and that you should just use that as the alternate. The other one was a great throwback to a bad uniform, while the T jersey is a much better jersey.Detroit: They only need one alternate. Keep the first one. Perfect set.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived