Great Artwork, Lousy Album

infrared41

I've always thought the cover to this album was pretty cool. Unfortunately, the music inside didn't measure up to the cover art.

pinkfloyd-amomentarylapseofreason-cover.jpg

Let me preface this by acknowledging that yes, it can be argued that all KISS albums are bad. So let's set that aside and look a this in the context of KISS albums. In my opinion, Hotter Than Hell is a really cool album cover. The music is poorly mixed and wholly uninspired (even by KISS standards.)

MUDD836.JPG

BB52Big.jpg

Linkin Park, A Thousand Suns. Pretty cool cover (looks better in print), but it's arguably the worst album I have ever listened to in my life:

A_Thousand_Suns_Cover2.jpg

SigggggII_zps101350a9.png

Nobody cares about your humungous-big signature. 

PotD: 29/1/12

The_Black_Eyed_Peas-Elephunk-Frontal.jpg

Love the colors and elephant logo in this one.

I personally have not listened to this album yet, but I just have to post it because I love the cover so much. Reminds me of Panic! At The Disco's Pretty Odd.

1714859-john-mayer-cover-617-409.jpg

Would it be too much to have a 3rd thread for just all around good artwork, regardless of the quality of music? Or could we just post those here?

14622089383_66ed2643e0_o.jpg14415375480_b33010b5ce_o.jpg14602016315_3e9fe74148_o.jpg

I've never actually sen any of the artwork, but anything by nickelback. I'm sure they have some good artwork

Now, did you post that because you actually listened to their albums beginning-to-end and didn't like them, or figure that they said "Nickelback" on the front, remember how you don't like "How You remind Me" and "that picture song", and then post?

SigggggII_zps101350a9.png

Nobody cares about your humungous-big signature. 

PotD: 29/1/12

Archived