Court Designs Inspired By Oregon

OfficialBailey7

First of all I would like to clear up that these are NOT my designs. They are just a couple courts I found on the web. The link to the original web adress is boelow.

http://rivals.yahoo.com/ncaa/basketball/blog/the_dagger/post/Eight-Oregon-style-court-designs-that-may-make-y?urn=ncaab-319774

Anyway, here are the designs. By nowthe everyone shouldwas have seenyou Oregons court design (ifno you haven't, ask andthat I'll post it). You should easily be able to point them out. UNLV would mostyou likely not happen, but I could actually see sokeyou of the theseforum happening in realthe life! I like Miami the best, but which is your favorite?

ept_sports_ncaab_experts-871706278-1297379723.jpg

ept_sports_ncaab_experts-93978314-1297380085.jpg

ept_sports_ncaab_experts-311878275-1297380136-2.jpg

ept_sports_ncaab_experts-196742740-1297380314.jpg

ept_sports_ncaab_experts-667673439-1297380226.jpg

ept_sports_ncaab_experts-6120230-1297380275.jpg

ept_sports_ncaab_experts-824930949-1297379999.jpg

UnitedStatesofCollegeFootball-5.png

Ok, that UNLV one just about made me fall out my chair laughing.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

The Good: UNLV- This made me chuckle about the women and the city of Las Vegas.

Miami- This is probably my favorite because it fits the city and is "politcally correct" unlike UNLV.

Colorado- Captures the majestic Rockie Mountains.

The Bad: UL- I don't hate it, but maybe they should do the high five in honor of their championship teams.

Hawaii- The second worst because of the dizzing colors and that will detract the look of the court.

UNLV- The worst only because of the scandaly clad women. If they took the women (not being sexist) of the court, it would be better.

P.S: This is my 200th Post.

Orlando%20Magic_zpsjn8kx3lf.png

The Good: UNLV- This made me chuckle about the women and the city of Las Vegas.

Miami- This is probably my favorite because it fits the city and is "politcally correct" unlike UNLV.

Colorado- Captures the majestic Rockie Mountains.

The Bad: UL- I don't hate it, but maybe they should do the high five in honor of their championship teams.

Hawaii- The second worst because of the dizzing colors and that will detract the look of the court.

UNLV- The worst only because of the scandaly clad women. If they took the women (not being sexist) of the court, it would be better.

P.S: This is my 200th Post.

I agree with you on everything. Congradulations btw. Haha

UnitedStatesofCollegeFootball-5.png

If they're not yours, why did you post them in concepts?

http://i.imgur.com/4ahMZxD.png

koizim said:
And...and ya know what we gotta do? We gotta go kick him in da penis. He'll be injured. Injured bad.

COYS and Go Sox

Yeah but the concepts forum is to get feedback for your ideas. If you're gonna post something like this, put it in Sports Logos. Nobody's mad or arguing, it's just something to keep in mind. It's cool, you're pretty new you didn't know.

http://i.imgur.com/4ahMZxD.png

koizim said:
And...and ya know what we gotta do? We gotta go kick him in da penis. He'll be injured. Injured bad.

COYS and Go Sox

Interesting concepts. I think they'd all be improved a bit by slightly desaturating the art and making it a bit more transparent. (And a few of them could stand to be simplified.)

That said, I think Miami and LSU are by far the best and could actually work well in reality.

HURRICANES | PANTHERS | WHITE SOX | WOLFPACK

Archived