Logolympiad Voting: Event 9

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
g: avenger

s: mojoto

b: clannhoran

I'm not making this statement to try and buy more votes. I'm just in awe that I got a vote from THE MAN. I'm going to officially retire now!

Gracias Cristobal!

CGP.gif

Another one tallied up, and... SURPRISE... Avenger wins in a landslide! He's once again broken his own record for points. This time he scored a 78, eclipsing his previous mark of 63. Unbelievable!

But, let's not forget our other medalists. MoJoTo earned his first piece o'hardware, and Braden contniues to haul in scrap metal like Fred Sanford.

Collect your pieces....

medal9b.gifMoJoTo

medal9s.gifBraden

medal9g.gifCaptain Alchemy

facebook.png twitter.pngblogger.pngflickr-1.jpg

Does anybody know a good tattoo artist? Because I will hire one right now!

I am so happy with my Bronze, that I would like a skilled artist to layer it onto my wife's small but supple left cheek. And when I say left cheek, I mean that she'll be laying face down on a tattoo table.

And I will pay big money for somebody that is skilled in that area.

Thank you. Thank you very much!

Thanks everyone! I'm really happy that I've been able to be consistant enough to get 3 medals so far. This contest has really helped me find what makes a good logo/concept, without veering away from my own style.

Avenger is freaking awesome, man. His logo easily could have been done in ONE solid colour and still get the votes. Who here can make that great of a logo with ONE freakin colour? I sure can't... not yet at least ^_^

Again thanks to all who voted, thanks to all who entered for making the Logolympiad as special as it is, and thanks to Winters in Buffalo for organizing this simply AMAZING event.

Will get results page updated soon...

ccslcbanner_zps5eda8538.jpg

good job avenger, Braden and MoJoTo...

as for me... another event, another 0 votes

ditto :cursing:

maybe we can combine forces and get... 0.5 votes... or something..

Better yet, just vote for each other. :D collusion anyone?

I saw, I came, I left.

good job avenger, Braden and MoJoTo...

as for me... another event, another 0 votes

ditto :cursing:

maybe we can combine forces and get... 0.5 votes... or something..

Better yet, just vote for each other. :D collusion anyone?

Dude, that is totally uncalled for!

Get over it. Get a life!

It's getting old and some members have even reported puking when seeing reference to that!

Enough already....or expect SyPhi's 'other action'!

Peace. love and Bobby Sherman

His logo easily could have been done in ONE solid colour...

The world of corporate identity design... my bread and butter. If you guys wanna check some of my logos out, take a look at what I've done for my portfolio so far.

http://www.avengerhockey.com/portfolio

All I have done is the logo section of the portfolio, and the girl is just a place holder for now, but you guys might dig it. I was really happy with this logo, so I had to include it, though I renamed the company.

Lemme know what you guys think. :)

Just a reminder, The results page has been updated!

The Results Webpage

Suprise surprise, Avenger moves up to 15 points, making it nearly impossible for anyone to catch up. Joel and paynomind remain tied for 2nd with 7 points each. With my Silver medal, I move up to 4th in a tie with United Waffles, Evan and Gordie with 4 points each. With myself moving up, Pittunited, Epper, Shiznit and Tajmccall move down a spot and are now tied for 8th with 2 points each. MoJoTo's medal enters him in the standings among Chapi and Puckguy, who have 1 point each.

1st place is practically clinched, but who will move ahead for sole possesion of 2nd place? And what about the new 4-way tie for 4th place? Stay tuned for more great Logolympiad action right here on the CCSLC!!!

P.S. Just one more thing... Hey MoJo JoJo, see that smiley? That's computer for JUST JOKING. You need to seriously think about what you post sometimes man...

ccslcbanner_zps5eda8538.jpg

Get over it. Get a life!

It's getting old and some members have even reported puking when seeing reference to that!

Hey, MoJoTo, we're just kidding around here. It's not like we're complaining about the voting process or the medal results. At least YOU have a medal, let alone a vote. Like I said before, I'm just entering these events for the spirit of the competition.

I saw, I came, I left.

wow, Avenger. Your site is awesome, and justifies being done in Flash (unlike my own. I'm very lazy about redoing a flash version of my own site, and I want the new Mac before I do it). One thing, though. The logos blinking when loading is a little annoying, but aside from that, very impressive.

and I'm happy I scored at least a couple votes during event 9. I've hit a dry spell since the first week :D

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

Get over it. Get a life!

Hey, MoJoTo, we're just kidding around here. It's not like we're complaining about the voting process or the medal results. At least YOU have a medal, let alone a vote. Like I said before, I'm just entering these events for the spirit of the competition.

I WAS JUST JOKING !!!!!

I"M HAVING FUN!!!!

I WON A MEDAL!!!!!

WHAT AM I DOING WRONG PEOPLE???!

I AM NOT SERIOUS ABOUT ANYTHING!!!!

(except my wifes small, but supple cheeks. in fact she's sitting on my lap as i type ttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttthisssssssssssh

Archived