S - Avenger

B - Braden

Honoroble mention: Zoneranger's Original Mammoth

p.s.: Best Signature: EPPER!

@Frenchie_TO
Owner of the Rochester Americans of the MLH

Owner of the Toronto Frenchies of the GCFHL6

Okay, here's my vote:

GOLD: United Waffles, 'cuz of his Spaldeens - namely Big and Harry - for showing us what W really is!

SILVER: Avenger. He's got enough gold already!

BRONZE: PuckGuy14. Eric did a great job, inspite of not having Spell Check on his program.

"I better go take a long walk off a short pier or something."

Some people on this bolard have told me to do just that.

My "Ron Mexico" alias is "Jon Tobago".

1- pittUnited -nicely done with the tonal grey lettering. I like the perspective.

2- jpSlapshot - clever idea. Not the silky smooth illustrator rendering, but i vote for concepts and ideas, and this is a nice one.

3- avenger -sweet shapes, sily smooth illustrator rendering, but the fade in the center would be a beeotch to embroider on their polos at the convenience store.

HM - Every cheap, lazy bastard using clipart, passing it off as their own.

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

Hey payno, I didn't use any clipart for my concept whatsoever... I actually had 3 designs I doodled on my pad of paper (my method of brainstorming) and picked the best one IMO, and made it from scratch on CorelDRAW. I guess you didn't give me honourable mention... :cry:

On another note, holy crap am I getting alotta votes. Thanks to everyone!

ccslcbanner_zps5eda8538.jpg

...the fade in the center would be a beeotch to embroider on their polos at the convenience store.

The logo works very well without the gradient, as well. I think the gradient version looks a little better, though, so that's the one I submitted for the contest.

Thanks for the votes and kind words, everyone.

Braden, my comments were not in reference to your concept, which was solid, and all-original.

Av, yes, the logo would work well without the gradient, too. I agree. And for a web display, the gradient give it just that little something more. Very well done. My embroidery comment was supposed to be made in humor, and I hope it came out that way. Allow me to rectify the situation by liberal application of smilies! :P:D^_^:D:P

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

G- Avenger...... I'm starting to think professional logos are low quality compared to this guy.

S- Waffles, because he made me nearly snort Milk out of my nose with that one.

B- Paynomind, because it's so simple a logo it's good

Insert Witty Signature Here.

Archived