Los Angeles Clippers

buckeyes

I don't mind the uniform template they use, and I really like their wordmarks. The logo says 'We wish we were the Lakers', though, which should be a huge no-no. They can finally come out from under the shadow of the Lakers now, and that is going to require a brand new primary logo. Or an updated old one... always liked the triangles, as simple as they may be.

You realize that those "triangles" are ship's sails, right?

#justchecking

Darker blue makes more sense because that's the color of the sea. Leave the powder blue to Denver.

Now if you really want to be different and make a mark, sweeten that red all the way to pink, a real man's color!

u mean this bottom left one (adjusted to the above colors, of course)?

Clips_4ideas.png

Yeah. Just looked more like an NBA logo than a cruise logo. I also like the sun, which is why i think the perfect solution would have been to have a basketball in the sun.

07Giants.pngnyy.png

[shameless plug]

ClipsSheetOrange.png

[/shameless plug]

:D

I loved that concept when it was first posted, and I still love it now. Even though I like the option with a basketball more

this is solid work...I'm sure mr. sterling would happily compensate you one ticket in the upper mezzanine to a game of your choice.

I joke because he really is that cheap.

this is solid work...I'm sure mr. sterling would happily compensate you one ticket in the upper mezzanine to a game of your choice.

...along with the usual full page, badly designed color ad in the LA Times showing him handing the ticket over to Conrad.

(FWIW I love the concept. It would be a solid improvement over the existing look.)

Archived