another tampa bay concept

stimpy

Black one - good

White one - ok

Orange one - not good - the logo blends in too much and the stripes aren't contrasty enough.

Spelling/typing - needs work

Why Orange by the way?

HansonsSig.jpg

Click here to read Third String Goalie - The Hockey Jersey of the Day Blog

Click here to see my hockey and baseball jersey collection online

?You don?t like to see 20 kids punching 20 other kids. But it?s not a disgrace, It?s hockey.? - Michael Farber

The first thing I thought when I saw these was NY Islanders. Both have similar circular logos, and you seemed to pattern the alt striping like the Islanders alt. From just the fronts, they just don't look that good, maybe it's the drastic change to orange, I don't know. The crest needs to stand out more from the jersey. The secondary looks very 70's, and doesn't seem to go with the main logo. I give you credit for trying a drastic change to what they already have, but blech.

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

To quote Pa Grape--

"That's just nonsense"

I don't mind their colours--but the logo has always looked like a cheap iron on--then I found out that Espo supposedly designed it...

SO my comment--leave the colours--get a new logo

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

To quote Pa Grape--

"That's just nonsense"

I don't mind their colours--but the logo has always looked like a cheap iron on--then I found out that Espo supposedly designed it...

espo is a trator to his country and his sport. i lived in tampa for a year and got to listen to him do commintary for the games on the radio. he took praticular glee in watching the lightning beet ANY canadian team, and loved to pick on cbc, especially don cherry. he is like the hockey version of bill o'reilly. as being a traotor to his sport, well he desighned that logo!!!!!!!!!! it would have worked when he was playing in the 70's, but in all honesty if a team used that logo in the 70's they would have updated by now.

as for this concept, it dosnt work. the lightning have a mini rivalry with philidelphia so the black and orange wont fly (pun intended).

To quote Pa Grape--

"That's just nonsense"

espo is a trator to his country and his sport. i lived in tampa for a year and got to listen to him do commintary for the games on the radio. he took praticular glee in watching the lightning beet ANY canadian team, and loved to pick on cbc, especially don cherry. he is like the hockey version of bill o'reilly. as being a traotor to his sport, well he desighned that logo!!!!!!!!!! it would have worked when he was playing in the 70's, but in all honesty if a team used that logo in the 70's they would have updated by now.

as for this concept, it dosnt work. the lightning have a mini rivalry with philidelphia so the black and orange wont fly (pun intended).

That's becasue Montreal owns his ass. We beat him in Chicago, we beat him in Boston, and we beat him in New York too.

Besides, fattest, laziest hockey player ever. All he did was stand in front of the freaking net and smash at it.

To quote Pa Grape--

"That's just nonsense"

That's becasue Montreal owns his ass. We beat him in Chicago, we beat him in Boston, and we beat him in New York too.

Besides, fattest, laziest hockey player ever. All he did was stand in front of the freaking net and smash at it.

true. however it just wasnt montreal. it was toronto, ottawa, vancouver, calgary, and edmontin (sp?). i remember during round one of the playoffs i was watchimg a leafs/sens game on cbc via satalite. during the coach's corner segment don cherry made a comment about how sloppy the lightning defence was in their only loss in the first round to the islanders. anyway a few nights later i was listining to the next lightning game on the radio. espo whent off on how "the canadians have no respect for tampa" and how "the candians need to stop looking for flaws in the tampa system." well espo forgot that the lightning defence was badly flawed in their only loss to the islanders, and cherry had every right to point out flaws. the fact that bugged me was the fact that he didnt refer to cherry or cbc, but he referd to "the canadians."

know its time for my personal message for espo- ur a canadian! canada is the reason hockey exists, and canada is what made u a star. i know u never played for a canadian team in the nhl, but where pray tell, did u learn how to play hockey? i think its the same country wear u were born. also, didnt u assist on the goal that won canada the summit series?

i read somewhere that he is disgusted with canada because we didnt go into iraq with the us. well geuss what? don cherry wanted canada in iraq, but he is probablly the most proud canadian on television.

im done. :flagcanada::flagcanada::flagcanada:

Archived