Another san diego padres uniform concept

IronChefShark

ok, I was swinging for the fences with this concept. I chose a color scheme that is unique in today's MLB, one that when seen from a distance there would be no question what team you would be watching.

There is NO navy blue, NO black, and most importantly, NO BROWN!

I created a new primary logo inspired by the Padres 35th anniversary logo, and the beloved friar is well represented in the concept. I was going for a scheme that not necessarily inspired by the friars themselves, but the missions they inhabited

here is the color scheme (with names given to each color)

Terra Cotta Burgundy*

California Sunset Orange

Spanish Mission Beige#

and here are the concepts. COPY AND PASTE THE SHORTCUTS!

San Diego Padres proposed new uniform concept #2

San Diego Padres proposed new primary logo

*really Washington Redskins burgundy

#really Arizona Diamondbacks off white

hopefully, all parties are happy with this concept and will COMPLETELY end the brown debate once and for all!  :D

This is very nice. However, if you are gonna use beige in as ther jersey color, make all white in the beige cream as well. Also, while I am perfectly fine with how you have it, but using burgandy is almost like using brown. It's as if you are against it, but trying to almost use it. Nonetheless, this is very nice, and I probably would use your burgandy over a true brown here.

on a computer screen it looks brown

For some reason on the board, I can see a big difference between the color you use and brown, but I can't on FanHome.

Either way, you've seen my comments. I like it alot, but I'm still wondering about the colors and how you got them  :)

the burgundy and beige I got from a very well known and reliable source for colors. I'm sure you all know who I'm talking about  :D

the orange is actually Tampa Bay Buccaneers throwback orange, but I edited the green value to get a more golden look to it

Hey Shark, I really like that reddish brown and light brown you used for these. :)

Seriously, I'm a big supporter of the Padres returning to brown, but I'm sold on this. This will satisfy me just fine. They look great. I hope they use all of it.

ditto

twitter_zps93c9c8f9.png @josh_j12 smbelt_zps438edf04.png

CFA- Fargo Bobcats

Archived