LA Kings Stanley Cup Champions gear

RevNet

I like the bottom one better.

When the Bruins won last year, I didn't like the locker room cap. May have been mesh, don't remember. I ended up getting a hard-to-find one, it''s a Flex-Fit. I can't remember if it's New Era or Reebok.

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

When the Bruins won last year, I didn't like the locker room cap. May have been mesh, don't remember. I ended up getting a hard-to-find one, it''s a Flex-Fit. I can't remember if it's New Era or Reebok.

It was Reebok. But I love the Reebok shirt much more than the Majestic shirt. The Majestic shirt has too much going on and the Reebok one is simple and smells championship. I have no idea why Majestic has been doing all of the championship gear, they have no business to do it.

anim_040d06ba-0611-bac4-cd7b-50fc54ad382 

For some reason, the Stanley Cup champions merchandise looks really nice this season.

the worst helmets design to me is the Jacksonville jaguars hamlets from 1995 to 2012 because you can't see the logo vary wall

For some reason, the Stanley Cup champions merchandise looks really nice this season.

Would have preferred the gear with just the crown crest, rather than the "shield" crest they are using as the current primary.

I'm not going to go as far to say that "I LOVE THE KINGS" but I do really like them. I'm first and foremost a Blackhawks fan, and the Kings float around there at 2 or 3 with the Sabres. And one reason why I like the Kings so much was their jerseys and logos... not so much this current set, but the black and purples.

I hope I'm not the only one here but I love the black and white jerseys with the purple yokes. Looks a lot better than the bland and boring black, white and silvers they wear now with a Home Plate on the chest. I understand the nod to the teams history with the shield logo and the return to black, white, and silver, but isn't purple the "color of royalty"?

While I do like the new championship gear, and will eventually get a hat when they're not 30 bucks, I think all this gear would look SO SO SO SO SO much better with the addition of purple, and the crown logo goin' solo again.

I'm not going to go as far to say that "I LOVE THE KINGS" but I do really like them. I'm first and foremost a Blackhawks fan, and the Kings float around there at 2 or 3 with the Sabres. And one reason why I like the Kings so much was their jerseys and logos... not so much this current set, but the black and purples.

I hope I'm not the only one here but I love the black and white jerseys with the purple yokes. Looks a lot better than the bland and boring black, white and silvers they wear now with a Home Plate on the chest. I understand the nod to the teams history with the shield logo and the return to black, white, and silver, but isn't purple the "color of royalty"?

While I do like the new championship gear, and will eventually get a hat when they're not 30 bucks, I think all this gear would look SO SO SO SO SO much better with the addition of purple, and the crown logo goin' solo again.

I agree 100% with just the crown crest. The shield in of itself is okay but I just can't help but feel it's equivalent to the Ducks putting their actual wordmark on their jerseys... It just seems to heavy. I don't see what was wrong with just the crown on its own.

I'm okay with the color scheme. I actually thought the Lakers era was their best, but there are worse things than black and silver, I suppose.

It was Reebok. But I love the Reebok shirt much more than the Majestic shirt. The Majestic shirt has too much going on and the Reebok one is simple and smells championship. I have no idea why Majestic has been doing all of the championship gear, they have no business to do it.

The NHL Locker Room merch alternates every year between Reebok and Majestic, I believe. I'm not really digging that Majestic gear.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

I agree 100% with just the crown crest. The shield in of itself is okay but I just can't help but feel it's equivalent to the Ducks putting their actual wordmark on their jerseys... It just seems to heavy. I don't see what was wrong with just the crown on its own.

I'm okay with the color scheme. I actually thought the Lakers era was their best, but there are worse things than black and silver, I suppose.

I would probably actually be ok with the current color scheme if they only used the crown. maybe a little bit of purple trim lol.. i can't get over the purple

The Kings might be in the very small category of teams that I'd be OK with if they "went back" to a previous look (the Gretzky era - either early (silver numbers on white) or late (black numbers.))

I don't understand how there's any love for the black / purple set. I found the logos to be an eyesore, the number font to be childish, the wordmark-on-hem to be gimmicky, and the purple alt to be hideous (what's with that collar?)

I think the current set is an upgrade, but still has a lot of flaws (mostly the fonts.)

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

The NHL Locker Room merch alternates every year between Reebok and Majestic, I believe. I'm not really digging that Majestic gear.

Interesting, I did not realize that. But the Majestic gear is too complicated. I'm not a fan of what Majestic has done with the 2012 Stanley Cup and 2011 World Series champions gear.

anim_040d06ba-0611-bac4-cd7b-50fc54ad382 

The Kings might be in the very small category of teams that I'd be OK with if they "went back" to a previous look (the Gretzky era - either early (silver numbers on white) or late (black numbers.))

I don't understand how there's any love for the black / purple set. I found the logos to be an eyesore, the number font to be childish, the wordmark-on-hem to be gimmicky, and the purple alt to be hideous (what's with that collar?)

I think the current set is an upgrade, but still has a lot of flaws (mostly the fonts.)

I'm with you that the black & purple set was not great, though I don't think it's quite AS bad as you.

I do think however that utilised properly black & purple could be an awesome color scheme for the Kings

1 hour ago, BringBackTheVet said:

sorry sweetie, but I don't suck minor-league d

CCSLC Post of the day September 3rd 2012

So I was able to buy the cap today. And frankly, I'm really disappointed. The embroidery is horrible. I mean, I know they're having to work with some small logos, but c'mon, New Era didn't even try with the Kings primary logo. The "crown" is little more than just a small blob of black and silver threads that only sort of form the shape. And then when I took the brim sticker off, it left a lot of sticky residue behind.

Ugh... I did find a 5950 variation on their site, though. I might get that and hope it's better quality.

Archived