OKC Thunder Logo

shaydre1019

Why not explain what you were going for when you post a concept.

Why did you choose the colors? Does any or all of the parts have any non-obvious meaning? What kind of identity is the team looking for? It's tough to critique a logo without knowing what message it's trying to convey.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

I'm digging it. This is one of the better concepts for a new Thunder that I've seen. I think the execution is pretty good,especially considering you're using paint (i would be useless w/ paint). I would make it more of a circle rather than an oval and also maybe extend the banner out a little more. Really cool. though. I like it a lot.

5660299338_f9de1a078e_z.jpg

5659732257_11a2c8d0d4_z.jpg

Wow screen was very wide oriented, didn't realize it was that bad.

It's supposed to have a native American theme. An it based off of a dream catcher/Oklahoma state flag. And the sun I thought gave it a Midwestern feel.I think they have a fairly unique color palette since golden state redesigned. I messed up the left feather because I was experimenting and lost count of my undos.

And bbvt I don't know what mind of identity the teams looking for, I just wanted to make something relatable to the area. Would be cool to know what your initial thoughts are without a description. I think I answered most of your questions above though.

Not exactly the greatest of concepts I've seen here, but even then, it's STILL 1000 times better than the crap they have now.

I like the concept, but I think it should have a slight touch up on the ball. The lines look a little off.

Other than that, it's pretty good.

XXFrXXX.png?1

140khld.jpg
7fwPZnE.png
8643298391_d47584a085_b.jpg

Interesting idea and tie-in. While it's tough to depict "Thunder" I feel this deviates too much that you lose the identity of the team (which is not saying much considering the current logo). At least with the current logo, it's abstract enough that it doesn't really mean anything, therefore it doesn't compete with the name. Know what I mean?

It would kind of be like having an orange as the logo for the Florida Gators.

With that said, I want to see how this progresses, because I think it could turn into a really neat logo on its own.

Archived