BB3's NHL

BlackBolt3

Ducks look much better. Tampa honestly looks kind of tacky. If you want the lightning bolt emphasized, you could use it as a side stripe or on the bottom of the jersey but right now I can't see those being worn. I like the direction you're going, but it's a little over the top right now. Hope this helps!

"Those who believe in telekinetics, raise my hand."

Cohenj.png

good lord! Kill those tampa jerseys with fire!

Seriously though, that would never be acceptable in the hockey world. Plus, the logo would be halfway under their armpits or on their sides, so it wouldn't be all that practical either

I'll respect any opinion that you can defend.

good lord! Kill those tampa jerseys with fire!

Seriously though, that would never be acceptable in the hockey world. Plus, the logo would be halfway under their armpits or on their sides, so it wouldn't be all that practical either

Relax, relax. It was all a joke. The real jerseys will be up soon. ;)

JaiBirdDesignSig.png

You should really work on cleaning up your presentation. You have random splotches of colour all around the jerseys, missing chunks on the templates, stripes cutting off out of nowhere and the image itself is very pixelated. Save as a .png file to prevent compression of the image.

I love the new logos, but I think the jerseys have too many things going on. I think there is too much purple on the home jerseys, I would definitely cut down on that. Road jersey is better than the home, try and model your amount of purple off of the road jersey. Again, new logo looks really good and I am looking forward to the Islanders.

"Those who believe in telekinetics, raise my hand."

Cohenj.png

Update 2:

AMD-1.jpg

AMDU-1.jpg

Made duck foot primary and added more white to home.

If you're gonna make the D-foot the primary and have diagonal striping on the front, you need to switch the direction of the striping. The D sorta feels like it's flying upwards in that direction while the stripes are going down the other way, and as a result your design is filled out on one side and you've got an empty space of nothing on the other.

Also, I don't think the D-foot works well at all in that colour scheme. There is contrast between eggplant and jade but not enough to make them both suitable for this particular logo. I'd recommend replacing the purple background with black, and maybe swapping yellow and jade around.

8gEj9j7.png

PotD: 24/08/2017

The sabres crest is a little complex, I also think your shoulder numbers are a little low. There is also the yellow color issue, on the Wordmark and the numbers you have a different color yellow going on. On the stripe that goes around to the back, at the bottom does it touch the bottom, and why does the very bottom stripe then get cut off? It should be solid all the way through, it looks goofy.

One final issue, the type of the wordmark. Using the same font as your logo? It could use some help... Sorry to rip into it, it's pretty solid, just a couple little things. The biggest, the color issue. It's a sign of a rushed idea.

*on the issue of presentation, we can all read size 18 font just fine. size down your words a little, they over power your actual design.

"Classic" does not mean it gets a free pass for being bad design.

6624288275_95c33d4680_z.jpg

There are two shades of yellow on that Sabres jersey and two shades of burgundy on that Coyotes jersey. Also, a silver NOB would be hard to read on a navy jersey (Sabres).

SigggggII_zps101350a9.png

Nobody cares about your humungous-big signature. 

PotD: 29/1/12

Archived