Rugby Template

Davidson

In a word, yes.

Definantly agree. But I have never seen a rugby player wear padded compression before.

Shoulder pads have been quite common for 15 years or so (although not like NFL pads, but the hip and thigh pads are fairly recent.

During the amateur days (before 1996) a great deal of padding wasn't generally necessary, but in the professional era, players have gotten much bigger and faster. This has lead to many players wearing head guards and body padding.

Pierre_Spies50.jpg

In some ways rugby is like the bare knuckle fighting to footballs boxing. The hits aren't as hard or as spectacular as it hurts as much to administer them in most cases.

In a word, yes.

Definantly agree. But I have never seen a rugby player wear padded compression before.

Shoulder pads have been quite common for 15 years or so (although not like NFL pads, but the hip and thigh pads are fairly recent.

During the amateur days (before 1996) a great deal of padding wasn't generally necessary, but in the professional era, players have gotten much bigger and faster. This has lead to many players wearing head guards and body padding.

Pierre_Spies50.jpg

In some ways rugby is like the bare knuckle fighting to footballs boxing. The hits aren't as hard or as spectacular as it hurts as much to administer them in most cases.

Yeah I know quite a few people who play and they pretty much described it the same, and I figured that a lot of them wore under shirts with rib/shoulder pads but have never seen shorts

Nice work. Makes me miss the days when they still wore long sleeve, collared 'rugby shirts' and before they invented compression shorts, though.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

This looks amazing, as always. Kinda wish there could be more collar options, but I realize that would be next to impossible with this kind of template. Once again, fantastic work!

maehl.png

• 7 months later...

Archived