NHL Fashion Jersey Idea

Dbroalexander

I didn't want to include this in my other hockey post because I want to reserve that mainly for team redesigns, tweaks, and other team based concepts, but I did come up with something that I haven't come across anywhere. I was working on a new set of Kings jerseys when I thought of a cool idea (in my opinion anyway) so I tested it out on a Kings jersey and a few others. Check it out.

224954_309743332449494_1791712258_n.jpg

Basically it would be a normal road (or white) jersey for w=any given team but behind the front crest is a sublimated logo that is enlarged and rotated. Every time I make a new concept I think I'll make one of these jerseys to go along with it because it only takes an extra minute or two to do.

So...what's everyone think? Good idea? Any suggestions to make it better?

Those are pretty sweet. Not sure I'd want to see them one the ice, but if I saw one for my team in a store and it was a decent price, I would be tempted to buy one.

CHL-2011ECchamps-HAM.pngHamilton Eagles- 2012 and 2013 Continental Hockey League Champions! CHL-2011ECchamps-HAM.png

2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 & 2015 CHL East Division Champions!

Niagara Dragoons- 2012 United League and CCSLC World Series Champions!
2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015 UL Robinson Division Champions!

I like the idea, but the sublimated logos are too dark and that's why it's not working for me. You should try them at no more than 10% opacity, I'd personally say around 5% so that they are really subtle, and that would make them more interesting to look at and also be usable as an actual on ice product.

I like the idea, but the sublimated logos are too dark and that's why it's not working for me. You should try them at no more than 10% opacity, I'd personally say around 5% so that they are really subtle, and that would make them more interesting to look at and also be usable as an actual on ice product.

I'll update them and put it up when I get a chance in the next day or two. and I never intended these to be an on ice jersey. Just a fashion one, or money-grabber, like the Black Ice Jerseys

cool idea but not for every day use or every team.

i could see these being used in an all-star game for sure though! or special holidays/charity games. i.e.

20 February Presidents Day - American flag behind every logo for USA teams or boxing day in canada with their flag.

bleedblue-1.png

Bleeding Blue since 1986

cool idea but not for every day use or every team.

i could see these being used in an all-star game for sure though! or special holidays/charity games. i.e.

20 February Presidents Day - American flag behind every logo for USA teams or boxing day in canada with their flag.

That would be the only way i would see any team using these, but I intended these to be strictly as fashion jerseys

Archived