Great Scott Epic Collapse

NJTank

That had to be one of the most painful hours of golf ever. Adam Scott literally dropped the Claret Trophy into the arms of Ernie Els. Just a truly epic choke job, and for those golfers that use the Andre the Giant putter I guess it does not help as much as you think. Stick with the real putter guys.

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

Yeah, it was Normanesque that meltdown. But glad to see Ernie claim another one at 42. Adam will have time to get one off the board before it's all said and done...glad to see Ernie back at the top (arguably) one last time.

Plus, it saves us from having to hear Steve Williams mouth so it was a dual purpose situation once Tiger decided to choke away. But no way he comes back on the final day to take a lead. Not his style, really.

NCFA-FCS/CBB: Minnesota A&M | RANZBA (OOTP): Auckland Warriors | USA: Front Range United | IFA: Toverit Helsinki | FOBL: Kentucky Juggernaut

Minnesota A&M 2012 National Champions 2013 National Finalist, 2014 National Semi-finals 2012, 2013, 2014 Big 4 Conference Champions

Yeah, it was Normanesque that meltdown. But glad to see Ernie claim another one at 42. Adam will have time to get one off the board before it's all said and done...glad to see Ernie back at the top (arguably) one last time.

Plus, it saves us from having to hear Steve Williams mouth so it was a dual purpose situation once Tiger decided to choke away. But no way he comes back on the final day to take a lead. Not his style, really.

Greg Norman was the first guy that came to mind for me as well watching that.

It was Adam Scott's tournament to lose and he went out and lost it on the final four holes.

As for Tiger he's actually been playing very well this year. He's first in the PGA in money this year, has won three tournaments and has argubly regained the title of best golfer in the world. He's just not blowing everyone out of the water like he used to and I highly doubt he ever will again.

Quite a collapse. They had traced out Adam Scott's name on the winner's medal.

But nothing compared to Van de Velde. THAT is the standard when it comes to collapses. They had already etched his name on the trophy.

I saw, I came, I left.

Greg Norman was the first guy that came to mind for me as well watching that.

It was Adam Scott's tournament to lose and he went out and lost it on the final four holes.

As for Tiger he's actually been playing very well this year. He's first in the PGA in money this year, has won three tournaments and has argubly regained the title of best golfer in the world. He's just not blowing everyone out of the water like he used to and I highly doubt he ever will again.

The thing I've noticed about Tiger is that he seems unable to put 4 rounds together in a major. Seems to be able to get himself into contention but not seal the deal. His game seems to be there, just not consistently.

Wembley-1.png

2011/12 WFL Champions

Did someone say Great Scott?

Doc-Brown.jpg

I had No Strings Attached in my mind since I just watched it yesterday, but well played.

Poor dude. He just absolutely choked the Open away. I thought Tiger would make a charge, but it's nice to see Ernie take home a major this year.

Manchester-City-icon.png

Archived