Michigan Mayhem - CBA

TruColor

Because Sailor Smurf is making the water in the letters slosh around... all ...mayhem-like.

blech.

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

Because no one has any idea what the fuxk is going on, it's chaotic, insane, and indeed, looks like Mayhem.... just not in the way i think they were going for...

....or maybe they were going for the paranoid/schizophrenic look, i don't know...

Stay Tuned Sports Podcast
sB9ijEj.png

Just when you thought that the ABA had cornered the market on horribly-designed minor-league basketball logos, along comes the CBA's Michigan Mayhem.

(Not very) well done, Michigan Mayhem! Way to show that a CBA club can suck at logo design just as much as an ABA franchise!

Brian in Boston

...what exactly IS the pirate-genie-smurf DOING to the ball? Shoving it into the letters?

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

I saw this about a week ago and forgot to post it. Awful awful awful!

FYI, the team is located in Muskegon, which is a little bit north of Grand Rapids on the west side of the state.

Home of the 2004 Colonial Cup Champion Muskegon Fury.

Will the Mayhem play at LC Walker Arena? I thought they never took the ice out of that place, even in the summer.

I saw this about a week ago and forgot to post it.  Awful awful awful!

FYI, the team is located in Muskegon, which is a little bit north of Grand Rapids on the west side of the state.

Home of the 2004 Colonial Cup Champion Muskegon Fury.

Will the Mayhem play at LC Walker Arena? I thought they never took the ice out of that place, even in the summer.

Yep, at L.C. Walker.

I'm trying to figure out where this logo belongs. Maybe a ride at an amusement part, or an Old Navy t-shirt, or heck, it ain't a sports logo.

I think he's blue so as not to imply any race. May be an ok idea, but yeah, in this case he's looking too much like Aladin. We'll see what happens.

I think there must be other ways to use Mayhem and the nautical theme and still have fun with it.

Archived