2012 NFL Season Thread

BlueSky

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Colts will be doing their ex-teammate, Peyton Manning, a HUGE favor if this score holds up. The road to the Super Bowl would then go through Mile High should Denver beat Chiefs.

You mean there's a question?

b0b5d4f702adf623d75285ca50ee7632.jpg
Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

The Colts will be doing their ex-teammate, Peyton Manning, a HUGE favor if this score holds up. The road to the Super Bowl would then go through Mile High should Denver beat Chiefs.

You mean there's a question?

I would really have to reevaluate the strength of Peyton and the Broncos should their 10-game win streak come to an end at home against the goddamn Chiefs.

6uXNWAo.png

There will be no repeat. The Giants have officially been eliminated -- as they should be for constantly playing down to the competition.

Chicago must now root for the hated Packers. You Bears fans have fun with that! ^_^

6uXNWAo.png

Chicago must now root for the hated Packers. You Bears fans have fun with that! ^_^

Indeed. The Bears are a flat-out mediocre team, and should they make the playoffs there's no doubt they will get blown out in the first round, but I'm still reasonably excited for these late games. Love the divisional games here late in the season; one of the best things Goodell's done as commissioner.

RY1L6.gif

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

Bears will probably become the first team to start 7-1 and not make the playoffs since...1996, I wanna say?

But hey, let's extend all the coaches.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

I just realized that, two weeks back, the Bucs were shutout by what turned out to be the worst statistical defense in NFL history.

How the HELL did that happen?

Bears will probably become the first team to start 7-1 and not make the playoffs since...1996, I wanna say?

1996 Redskins, that is correct.

spacer.png

I just realized that, two weeks back, the Bucs were shutout by what turned out to be the worst statistical defense in NFL history.

How the HELL did that happen?

1996 Redskins, that is correct.

In terms of yards, yes. The final numbers are in and the Saints gave up 7,042 yards in 2012...an average of over 440 per game. Unbelievable. I'll wait to see where they were in scoring defense though because that's really the most important stat.

92512B20-6264-4E6C-AAF2-7A1D44E9958B-481-00000047E259721F.jpeg

Archived