Soccer Concepts

Turkleton

Holland alt. is solid. Although the original Holland one you posted is typical of a retro look for them, I think the orange and black is what most people would associate them with nowadays.

Palmeiras is also solid. Only complaint is the blue outline of the number on the away seems out of place - unless it is part of their official number font or something?

UBI FIDES IBI LUX ET ROBUR

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Boca Juniors

This is my take on a very traditional and almost iconic shirt. I played around with the centre stripe a bit, but overall I kept the home pretty traditional. The away kit has no real story behind it, I just played around until I created something which I thought suited the club.

Boca Jnrs Home

bocajuniorshome.png

Boca Jnrs Away

bocajuniorsawayd.png

sigen.jpg

I started these more or less at the same time, so I finished them off tonight and will post them together.

Sochaux

Broke tradition slightly and added black sleeves to the yellow home kit. The away is a design I created while designing my QPR kits, but it didnt work for them. I tried it here and I like how it looks.

Sochaux Home

sochauxhome.png

Sochaux Away

sochauxaway.png

Chile

I was inspired to make this kit by a design on a deodorant can. I didnt copy the design, it just gave me the idea. I designed the kit, then decided which manufacturer suited it best. I decided Puma and then chose Chile to showcase it.

Chile Home

chilehome.png

Chile Away

chileaway.png

sigen.jpg

• 6 months later...

Just managed to start doing a few more kits after a long break from the boards! Seeing as I havent done these for a while, some will be teams I havent previously done and some will be new kits for teams already on this thread. 'Next seasons' kits if you will. They will be abit more sporadic than before, hopefully that will give time for a bit of C&C :-)

QPR

After the pinstripes I tried previously, I had to go back to a more traditional look for this one. Even though a red away kit isnt very original, I liked this in red so I do much experimentation with other colours.

QPR Home

qpr2a.png

QPR Away

qpr2b.png

sigen.jpg

This is much better than the previous attempt. It just screams out QPR to me (in a good way). It's a nice coincidence that the Air Asia and Lotto logos fit perfectly into the colour scheme. Look forward to seeing more (whenever that may be).

Thanks for the comments everyone smile.gif

For the Italy kits, Ive noticed that alot of the time, Italy seem have their own unique design, rather than a typical Puma template design. (Although I know thats not ALWAYS the case.) I used a very simple design because any over complicated designs dont seem to suit them in my eyes. Ive also reverted back to white shorts for the home kit, as I STILL cant get used to the Azzuri playing in ALL blue.

Italy Home

italyhome.png

Italy Away

italyaway.png

Next up is Bayern Munich and then Santos

Should of been white with black shorts with green trim for Italy.

• 3 weeks later...

Cardiff

Tried to keep with Puma's current design scheme, using the 2 stripes. The home kit is now red since the new club owner changed it, and although I dont agree with the change of tradition personally, thats whats happened so Ive stuck with it! The away kit however is a more traditional blue! (For a team nicknamed the Bluebirds!)

Cardiff Home

cardiffhome.png

Cardiff Away

cardiffaway.png

sigen.jpg

^^^

This is perfectly suited to Cardiff, given the rebrand to red and black. My old college roommate is from Cardiff and supports them, so I have a pretty decent knowledge of the club.

I honestly think this is a lot better than what Puma will come out with for the Bluebirds.

• 2 weeks later...

^^^

This is perfectly suited to Cardiff, given the rebrand to red and black. My old college roommate is from Cardiff and supports them, so I have a pretty decent knowledge of the club.

I honestly think this is a lot better than what Puma will come out with for the Bluebirds.

Ive seen the new Cardiff shirts and in my humble opinion, I prefer mine!

sigen.jpg

I love the subtlety of the Cardiff kits, I would probably buy one. I especially love Chile's as well, the blue clash being my favourite with the more-visible checkerboard pattern.

DON'T TALK TO ME ABOUT HOCKEY

• 5 months later...

After some time away and putting my ABA revival thread on the back burner, I have recently produced a few more soccer concepts. Due to time constraints and a laptop on it's last legs, I have decided to just create the jerseys from now on. One other reason is because every season when I search for the upcoming new kits, most images only involve the shirt. Hopefully not too many people will mind anyway. I've slightly modified my template as well, after creating a few new options and deciding they were c***.

Here's Wigan. Home on the left and Away on the right. I decided to experiment with the stripes, in that there is just one big fat one down the middle. I've noticed a few teams who traditionally play in stripes have changed it around in the last few years and I thought this was a nice look.

v69r.png

I may post the home and away seperately from now on, as posting them length ways in one image has made the shirts smaller

sigen.jpg

Croatia.

Originally, the sash had smaller chequers in it, but this made the badge and swoosh blend in too much. Annoyingly, the small chequers worked very well on the away kit, but then it didn't tie in with the home. After staring at both options for a while I decided on the plain sash. Still not as pretty as my first Croatia kit but theres only so much you can do with a chequered pattern! Home up top, Away down below

jzt8.png

o5wb.png

sigen.jpg

Archived