hugevolsfan

Major League Football (my fictional concept league)

I have added Chick-Fil-A Field to Atlanta here let me know what you think

Also added Boston & Carolina to the mix

just to let you know more have been added I have gotten through Dallas going alphabetically

Really like the Memphis Blues look...Why not make the KC Mustangs endzone gold for kicks? All in all, great stuff.

I have uploaded all the fields now would really like to hear any thoughts on the photoshop skills on some of the stadiums do they look legit like Denver & Memphis, Portlantd etc.

You can view them on the team pages for those that have not seen them.

When I first found the forums I found this thread on Google...it is the only 30-page thread I've ever read through! :notworthy: Just wanted to say great job...I wish this could come to life! :)

I think they all look great to me! Now that you're done with the fields, it might be fun to see what a MLF championship trophy looks like.

Enjoy this thread very much...thanks for the updates and sharing!!!

Made a few slight modifications to the trophy added some depth to the ball & darkened it just a little so it looks more real

MLFChampionshipTrophycopy_zpsfd6af3a6.pn

Really like the trophy...old school look but I think the lettering and league logo should be a bit more prominent.

HVF, does your league only go up until the year 1980 or will you be adding those later years to your championship hiistory page?

Really have just been picking random stadiums in warm weather climates just how the NFL does

I have just resently started looking at this thread and that KC Mustang set is pretty close to what I would thing the old Birmingham Stallions would look like if they were around today

I have just resently started looking at this thread and that KC Mustang set is pretty close to what I would thing the old Birmingham Stallions would look like if they were around today

I am glad you joined in on the fun and the Stallions were one of my inspirations with this set.

Nice work HVF! These all look great. I like the nods to the old USFL and CFL US teams.