NHL Re-Imaging by OSM61

OhioSportsMan61

Hey everyone, I am back after a long hiatus!

Over the past few weeks, I have had some time to finally start working again on my concepts! Now, I am not sure how much time I will have coming up in the next weeks and months, for I am going through a big part of my life heading off to college. So bare with me and be patient. But I've tried to get as far as possible on this project over the past few weeks. Anyways, enjoy this series and I always appreciate C&C....but keep in mind, I may not be able to make any updates. So far, I have finished 9 teams, so I will post 1 or 2 at a time! This project is not a complete reshaping of NHL uniforms, it is just how I would like every team to look on the ice. So not every team will have major changes, but there will be some clear alterations that I feel fits the team better.

To start off, here are a pair of Original Six teams

(1/30) Chicago Blackhawks

CHIfullcopy.png

(2/30) Detroit Red Wings

DETfullcopy.png

My Behance Portfolio --- Follow @Steinosaur19

2LYbxnm.png

Chicago looks great, glad you didn't change up the primaries very much. The alternate jersey is great especially with the use of the vintage white, great job there. Detroit also looks great, like the emphasis of the RED wings. On the Detroit alternate, try deleting one of the red stripes on the top and bottom of the Detroit script to make the jersey look a little simpler, other than that good job.

"Those who believe in telekinetics, raise my hand."

Cohenj.png

I like the jersey layouts, logos, and colors so overall it's really good. What I don't like is the nameplate font, it's kind of distracting from the concept and runs into the shoulders a little on the alt, I would use something simpler for that. Overall, though, great job.

Cohenj.png

Love Nashville. I could even do without the checker on the blue parts. I think if you're going to do that it should be kept to a smaller, contained stripe. I've always loved that logo too, it just needed to be cleaned up. Could use a smidge more yellow but still great.

Love the series so far!

Huge fan of Nashville. The primary logo you used is the best in Predators history. Did a similar concept a while back :)

nashvillepredators.png

haha wow these are pretty similar arent they? i actually based the nashville set off of another set i completed back in january....

full-1.png

anyways, i am gonna repost the three sets of concepts i have already completed individually because there are some minor details you cant see with out them being enlarged like they would if they were posted individually

thanks for the C&C so far everyone, i really appreciate it! keep it coming

EDIT: here are the larger images of the concepts i have posted so far...

CHIhfull.png

CHIafull.png

CHIaltfull.png

DEThfull.png

DETafull.png

DETaltfull.png

My Behance Portfolio --- Follow @Steinosaur19

2LYbxnm.png

Thanks for the feedback so far, I really appreciate it. On to the next team....

(3/30) Nashville Predators

NSHfullcopy.png

Really like the whole set. Much better looking (the home and road) than what they currently wear (imo). Personally, I think the updated logo they use currently would look better on the primaries.

The third jersey for Phoenix looks incredible, no complaints there at all. The striping on the primaries also looks pretty cool and very Arizona. Not sure about the cactus pattern, it does look cool but I don't know if they would ever use something like that. Definitely looks cool though. Anither solid concept, I wish they would wear that third.

Cohenj.png

For Phoenix, I was really inspired by a set that Steven Grant made a few months back. I based the home and road off of the alternate he made, and made up a classic feeling third with a desert sublimation in the stripes...

(4/30) Phoenix Coyotes

PHXhfull.png

PHXafull.png

PHXaltfull.png

Love it. Great blending of their look from the late 90s (which is my personal favorite look in Coyotes history).

Archived