Top 10 College Football Uniforms

Blue Falcon

Yeah those Georgia Tech ones are not that good. I figured TCU would have made the list with the frog skin pattern.

_CLEVELANDTHATILOVEIndians.jpg

SAINT IGNATIUS WILDCATS | CLEVELAND BROWNS | CLEVELAND CAVALIERS | CLEVELAND INDIANS | THE OHIO STATE BUCKEYES

Here's the breakdown:

The Classics:

Notre Dame

Alabama

Ohio State

SMU

The Ultramodern:

Oregon

Boise State

Georgia Tech

Oklahoma State

The Rest:

Ball State

Arkansas State

Cincinnati

Louisiana Tech

Here's my thoughts...

The Classics: Mostly spot on. The addition of SMU is a bit strange, considering.

The Ultramodern: Oregon State is ofcourse the top of this list, Boise State getting the "OG" mention. Oklahoma State is a solid choice, however, Georgia Tech should be on the list if it was Top 10 worst of College Football. Calling that "ultramodern" is horrendous. I would have chosen Maryland over GT, at any day of the week.

The Rest: This list I can't agree with, with the exception of LA Tech. However, if you're putting LA Tech on there, why not Ohio? Same format, different colors. Ball State's uniforms are poorly designed, there isn't much special about Arkansas State. Cincinatti is spot on, however, I feel like the author "mailed it in" by including a few smaller schools on the list.

Those aren't even SMU's uniforms anymore.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

The title of this thread is slightly misleading, because the breakdown is this:

The Daily Caller ranks the best jerseys from each of the 12 FBS Division I-A conferences.

That being said, I think they missed on about half the conferences.

Archived