2013-14 Soccer kits

UnclearInitial

Watford would really benefit from an updated crest, the current moose is awful.
That's no moose - it's a red hart, proud symbol of the county of Hertfordshire and...

Yeah, it looks like a moose. And a rather dopey one at that. Heh.

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As per last season's kit, Derby's sponsor looks very high up on the chest compared to other shirts.

Also, is it just me or are the Kappa logos on the sleeves smaller and less obtrusive than they've been in recent years? If they're starting to rein in the logo craziness that they've suffered from that's no bad thing at all.

As per last season's kit, Derby's sponsor looks very high up on the chest compared to other shirts.

Also, is it just me or are the Kappa logos on the sleeves smaller and less obtrusive than they've been in recent years? If they're starting to rein in the logo craziness that they've suffered from that's no bad thing at all.

definitely smaller.

Meanwhile, here's the new Hull City away kit for next season...

tigertogs.jpg

Oddly, we're pairing it with red socks. Hmm.

I can't say I'm keen - my preference for our away kits is sky blue shirts and white shorts (which I think looks rather smart and which we wore briefly as our first choice back in the 1930s) or for a simple all white with a touch of black and amber trim. This kit though puts me in mind of the sort of thing the England cricket team are seen in these days.

And red socks?

Actually, that are Gladbach's kits for next season:

26154d1370461582-neues-borussia-moenchengladbach-trikot-2013-2014-gladbach-trikot.jpgunbenannt-525ztx.jpg

The back of Derbys kit is interesting:

Derby-County-13-14-kappa-home-football-shirt-e.jpg

I'm a simple person, I have a pixelated David Beckham as profile photo since 2010.

The back of Derbys kit is interesting:

Derby-County-13-14-kappa-home-football-shirt-e.jpg

I like how all logic has been thrown out of the window here. Not even going to begin to imagine what this will look like with a number on the back.

UBI FIDES IBI LUX ET ROBUR

Well, with the championship/football league they only have a few colours to choose from. Surely it will be black?
I took a look on the County online store, you can personalise your shirt and get a little preview...

jaffay.png

Looks like black numbering it is then, and that's me 'baggsied' the 14 shirt incidentally.

The US needs to either use the retro crest or use it as inspiration to replace the current one. The current crest reminds me of the 90's and the beginning of the MLS. Not saying that they are in any better of a position then back then but the MLS has grown up identity wise now it's time for a bold logo that doesn't scream minor league design, the retro one is bold and is an identity that can be used no matter the design of the uniform. The MLS has sustained itself and so has the national team somewhat so now it's time to make a bold move to a crest that shows that they belong.

The US needs to either use the retro crest or use it as inspiration to replace the current one. The current crest reminds me of the 90's and the beginning of the MLS. Not saying that they are in any better of a position then back then but the MLS has grown up identity wise now it's time for a bold logo that doesn't scream minor league design, the retro one is bold and is an identity that can be used no matter the design of the uniform. The MLS has sustained itself and so has the national team somewhat so now it's time to make a bold move to a crest that shows that they belong.

I think everyone but the USSF agree. Unfortunately it is them that get to make the decision.

Archived