UnclearInitial

2013-14 Soccer kits

...maybe i'm just frustrated at Barça selling out with these damned sponsorship deals recently. ;)

Strange to think that just ten years ago the notion of the Barca shirt carrying a sponsor on its chest was outlandish enough, now they're flogging the inside of it to the highest bidder as well. Saddening stuff.

I just don't want to hear any more about "més que un club". After all those years of high and mighty talk, they've shown themselves to be every bit as bad as the rest if European football, if not worse.

new United prematch top (which, I believe, is also the same template to be used by some Nike teams for the WC)

Manchester-United-Squad-Pre-Match-ndash-

can someone stop the above from happening? it's just somewhat elaborate spamming...

The full Preston North End team are wearing shirts bearing the name 'Finney' - alongside each player's regular squad number - for their match against Leyton Orient today, in tribute of club and England legend Sir Tom Finney who passed away yesterday at the age of 91.

BYDGhEAIYAA-dvy.jpgArsenal-Puma-Gold.png

It is a 100% fake.

BYaPWMfIMAAK4gI.jpg

Here is the home concept

21193_372613756176705_849246443_n.jpg

Too bad. I love the gold. Better fit for them than the yellows.

BYDGhEAIYAA-dvy.jpgArsenal-Puma-Gold.png

It is a 100% fake.

BYaPWMfIMAAK4gI.jpg

Here is the home concept

21193_372613756176705_849246443_n.jpg

Too bad. I love the gold. Better fit for them than the yellows.

I'm actually really liking the possible new Puma Arsenal kits. Love the gold and the cannon sublimation. No matter what, I will be purchasing both home and away authentic kits when they become available.

Yeah, those are "fakes", not "possibles".

That home kit is better than the one we're actually getting, though.