2013-14 Soccer kits

UnclearInitial

Awful.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Meanwhile in Denmark, AGF Aarhus are the latest team to clamber on the camouflage fad bandwagon with their new away shirt...

8glw.jpg

I'm not sure camouflage is the best match with a sponsor called 'yousee', however.

booooooring. c'mon Puma...

if you're going to do a "fan" thing, then write the season-ticket holders names on it somewhere, like the Fire (i think) did a couple years back. that was nice.

Wasn't it the Colorado Rapids?

rapidsh.jpg

Also done by a bunch of other teams including my local team Tranmere:

$(KGrHqQOKo0FICFeTwc6BSE7wOPYs!~~60_35.J

Hideous haha.

UBI FIDES IBI LUX ET ROBUR

How many jerseys does Dortmund need? And what is the point of a "winter kit?" Is this common? Sorry for the questions from a soccer noob

Now, they have three regular jerseys, one CL jersey and one winter jersey. So thats five. A winter kit isn't common, but Dortmund does this every year.

Palmeiras Centenary:

PalmeirasThird2.jpgPalmeirasThird5.jpg

I'm a simple person, I have a pixelated David Beckham as profile photo since 2010.

How many jerseys does Dortmund need? And what is the point of a "winter kit?" Is this common? Sorry for the questions from a soccer noob

Now, they have three regular jerseys, one CL jersey and one winter jersey. So thats five. A winter kit isn't common, but Dortmund does this every year.

Wolfsburg have put out a few winter kits in recent years, and of course some of the Bavarian sides issue Oktoberfest-themed clobber as well.

Wolfsburg have put out a few winter kits in recent years, and of course some of the Bavarian sides issue Oktoberfest-themed clobber as well.

Don't forget Werder Bremen using a christmas tree outline instead of the regular diamond shape:

tannenbaum.jpg

UBI FIDES IBI LUX ET ROBUR

Archived