2013-14 Soccer kits

UnclearInitial

^ oops. just posted that pic in the World Cup thread.

anywho, a possible Arsenal leak?

BYDGhEAIYAA-dvy.jpgArsenal-Puma-Gold.png

HELLLLLLO, 1990s!

Terrible PSing. Just look at the socks.

Idl, nikes put out some badly photoshopped graphics for official uniform announcements.

Nothing even close to this bad.

6796312000_46bda7bfe8_b.jpg

I'd say these are close...

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

HELLLLLLO, 1990s!

Idl, nikes put out some badly photoshopped graphics for official uniform announcements.

Fair enough, but I was mostly talking about the socks on the Puma one and the Nike ad did much better with those.

HELLLLLLO, 1990s!

Fair enough, but I was mostly talking about the socks on the Puma one and the Nike ad did much better with those.

This year, the golden football shirt still have some. Arsenal may be out of this tomorrow. But http://www.footballtshirtuk.com/Arsenal-Shirt.html still do not see. AC Milan out of a touches, designed by adidas http://www.footballtshirtuk.com/AC-Milan-Shirt.html .

Nike did a lot better with PSing. I'm still skeptical on the Puma gold Arsenal kit however. IMO it looks a lot better in the PS version, the RL version (assuming it's the actual kit) is way to shiny for my liking.

Senior Creative at Sporting Kansas City. Follow me on Twitter: @NateTheDesigner 

I'm watching Cardiff City v Arsenal on NBCSN. Arsenal are wearing what should be Cardiff colors and Cardiff are wearing what should be Arsenal colors.

That's nothing: last year they played at home against Nottingham Forest. It ended up that the Bluebirds were in red against the Reds in blue!

article-2308507-19453970000005DC-57_634x

bifcolympique_zps28a2961e.png

I'm watching Cardiff City v Arsenal on NBCSN. Arsenal are wearing what should be Cardiff colors and Cardiff are wearing what should be Arsenal colors.

Oh God, I thought the exact same thing during the Cardiff/Manchester United match.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

Archived