2013-14 Soccer kits

UnclearInitial

Yup.

BVmKAjtIUAAuiRg.jpg\

Wearing last year's away shirts (this year's thirds), this year's shorts, last year's socks and this year's number font. Makes my head hurt, especially with a 1 color crest on the shirt and full color crest on the shorts..

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

United wearing different socks for its Champions League game tonight?

in warm-ups:

1265562_10151723488862746_1336383767_o.j

vs. Bayer Leverkusen:

12650_10151695234962746_693927659_n.jpg

I would imagine the explanation is that United wear white socks at home in the ECL, so the home kit has a white pair of socks similar in he sign to the normal black home socks. The third kit has its own white socks, which is what they were wearing tonight.

Wembley-1.png

2011/12 WFL Champions

Are those ... Lima Beans?

Nope, broccoli. The club in question - La Hoya Lorca - are based in an area of Spain noted for its farming and fresh produce, the quality of the broccoli grown there is apparently particularly well regarded.

Eat up, it's full of vitamin C.

Are those ... Lima Beans?

Nope, broccoli. The club in question - La Hoya Lorca - are based in an area of Spain noted for its farming and fresh produce, the quality of the broccoli grown there is apparently particularly well regarded.

Eat up, it's full of vitamin C.

Imagine if this concept spreads to the MLS. The Sounders will have a kit that looks like it's covered in raindrops, the Galaxy will be a nice pattern known as "Smog", FC Dallas will be cowhide, and DC United will look like it's wrapped in red tape.

z9e0rqit393ojiizsemd0t1hx.gif74937881997.gifUnited States (2016 - Pres)North Carolina Tar Heels (2015 - Pres)

And suddenly I'm hungry for some broccoli.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

The other day I mentioned being annoyed that United were wearing a monochrome crest on their (last year's away and this year's third) shirts and the full color on their (this year's template) shorts in their Champions League game vs. Shakhtar Donetsk:

Shakhtar-Donetsk-v-Manchester-United-Vya

Well today they are wearing their new away shirts and this year's template shorts, but with a monochrome crest:

Sunderland-v-Manchester-United-Premier-L

Which actually makes their usual monochrome change socks look ok.

Man United Longsleeve released

13-14-Manchester-United-Away-Long-Sleeve

i have the long sleeve home and the short sleeve away jerseys and the long sleeve is awesome, i love it. and the away color scheme is a little out of the ordinary but the material is like the nike dryfit stuff. its really weird but its sweet. i think these jerseys will be remembered after this season for sure;)

Why would that already be out? Seems a bit soon, no?

I've seen much worse from Puma if that's the one though. Arsenal should consider themselves lucky.

I'm Danny fkn Heatley, I play for myself. That's what fkn all stars do.

It's a red shirt with white sleeves. It's really no different from any number if shirts nike produced for Arsenal, if it's genuine. It's funny how people pre conceptions of certain manufacturers affect people's critiques around here.

Wembley-1.png

2011/12 WFL Champions

Archived